main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary FanFilm(s)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C_3PO

C_3PO Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
    My friend and I are in the process of makeing a new fan film unlike any other to date. we already have a digital video camera, some decent software, a sewing machine for robes and some other stuff. Can someone PM or email me with a url of a good site that shows how to make jedi costumes?

2. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Rotoscoping: The best way I've seen it done is to take thin wooden dowels, mark them every 6 inches or so with a colored circle of tape (blue for the blue sabre, red for red, etc), that way you can keep track of which blade is which. This will help keep blades separate if and when your blades get crossed alot.

DRK, this will help your blue blade on blue sky problem, as most wooden dowels are....light brown. =P

- gh0stdevil

3. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry I havent posted in awhile,work has been nuts[inventory time]
    anyhow it looks as if alot has been gettin done with the film,I was wondering if you still needed a sith [with fighting skills]and would be willing to teach the jedi as well,and I`m also working on some new sabers as well,and I have a friend that works in a machineshop[sabers being milled maybe?]anyhow Mogook I`ll e-mail you to see what is going down and to be brought up to speed[couldn`t make the last meeting]sorry.

I also found a site that has great info in making robes and stuff,[most of the saber sites are slowly fading away]I`ll post all the info eather later tonight or tomarrow night after work I gotta find all the address`s to post.

I also have some sith Ideas to add if plauseable in this stage of the game or at least a dark Jedi.I`m up for playing a Jedi or Sith just let me know what`s goin down.

VICEROY I DON`T WANT THIS STUNTED SLIME IN MY SIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I've found a really good site that has links to make just about any costume in the Star Wars universe. Go to Google and type in "How to make lightsabers and Jedi Robes. The second match, Info and Ideas, is perfect.

Check it out.

Son of M.M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.