main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Fate of the Jedi and Aftermath Fan Club - looking forward to Crucible and SotJ!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    i am getting it pretty close though. um no one is active at 100 in the star wars universe unless they are a wookie or something. Palleon was fairl active before he died in the 90's . but i really don't want to read about an 80 or 90 years old han. 70 being more like 50 in our universe works fine for me. Lando is getting close to retirement age

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Just downloaded Precipice and am quite excited about it. Great Hyperspace War period kick off & JJM = greatness. :D

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    As a note, all Omen spoilers must stay under highlighted, if you do wonder here.

I was inadvertently spoiled as part of some Modding. Bah I say, BAH!

:p

Did anyone get Fate of the Jedi: Imprint?

[i]Backlash[/i] cover out!

[image=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/carrjammin/Star%20Wars/EU%20Characters/BacklashBen.jpg]

No blurb to go with it, but I'm glad for that - otherwise I'll spoil myself. [face_grin]

4. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Ben Skywalker's on the cover! [face_love]

Now I wanna buy it. :p

Tomorrow Omen is coming out, and I am getting it. I will ask again. Is anyone else buying it tomorrow?

5. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    And there goes my sanity.

Does a Skywalker vagina do the same thing to a lesser extent? Because Han's supposed to be pushing 70 in LOTF, yet?

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/c/c2/Lotf_exile.jpg/250px-Lotf_exile.jpg]

Yeah, he's still aging, but this is 70. Apparently 70's the new 40 now.

Yanno, Ben's going to be very popular once this gets out.

6. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009

7. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    WARNING I am spoiling a BIG detail that is in Omen so carefully highlight this little juicy bit at your own risk: Jag proposed! Jaina replied with a leap out of her seat (She knocked the chair over) and hugged Fel@};- The answer is unknown, but I have a little hunch

I've noticed very little aging in Luke. He looks so young. Ben, I don't think, isn't aging backwards. He's sixteen, and there are only a few pictures of him.

What I really want know is does Luke know about Allana's parentage? there really is no detail that he does. There was never interaction between the two so who knows. If he did, he might have a clue of Jacen's turn and such.

8. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    I think Luke knows. Skywalkers seem to be able to tell their family just by searching their feelings.

Ben's eight-year-old protests aside, I don't think Luke cares about premarital sex. There's a plethora of evidence from just about any book or comic pre-Hand of Thrawn I can mention. If there's Luke and a love interest, yeah.

Ben seems to have changed his tune too. Testosterone probably does that. An eight-year-old Ben saying that, it's almost *tee-hee*. A sixteen-year-old Ben, it's "Dad, could I have the ship to myself tonight? I just met this Zeltron girl and?"

9. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    HELL. TO.THE. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_love]

[face_love]

10. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    Just finished Omen, very much liked this one. Still loving the Luke and Ben stuff.

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    New e-book announced for the 21st July!

[image=http://www.starwars.com/img/vault/books/news20090707/loststribe_bg.jpg]

Lost Tribe of the Sith # 2: Skyborn

Blurb here!

More freebies! :cool:

12. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Icons are up for the first LTotS cover! :D

Evil.

13. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Tomorrow Skyborn is released!! [face_dancing]

14. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    Double HELL. TO.THE. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  16. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Anyone else read Abyss yet?

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Abyss discussion here, my friends!

Remember the spoilers.

I for one - was remarkably impressed. Awesome book!

18. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I also liked the book.

I'm still crabby that Corran's kids remain in carbonite.
    I love the Luke/Ben storyline though. That is shaping up to be one of my favorite storylines ever in Star Wars, I think.

The Sith and ship thing, creeped me out a lot. I guess I don't entirely get what was the deal with the one chick who was controlling ship and trapping them there.

I also enjoyed getting to see Han be Han again.

19. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009
    I love love love this series !
    [face_love][face_love]
    the Ben and Luke storyline is also my favorite
    Han being a grampa is so cute ^____^

I was kinda scared of Abeloth, lol :p
    It's the tentacle arms [face_worried] she could probably grab you from a mile away !

20. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I'll jump on the Abyss bandwagon.

I still haven't managed to make myself read Skyborn, though. Anything interesting in that one?

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It was exceptionally intriguing, tjace, I'd go for it. [face_peace]

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Lost Tribe of the Sith # 3

Paragon

February 10th!

Woot!

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  24. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    Sinre, I would thought that you would have posted the Vortex cover. [face_shame_on_you]

25. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Just read Skyborn and Paragon, both great reads, although the best is apparently yet to come...

I'm about to start Crosscurrent, and I was wondering: how much does it tie into FotJ and LTotS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.