main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV FAVORITE SANDWICH APPRECIATION THREAD OF DOOM

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Moka, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I like em...

Me and my friend had a party in which we watched UHF and ate Twinkie Weiner Sandwiches, Choclate Cheese Pizza, and the most revolting thing in the world Kiwi Strawberry Yoohoo! The twinkie weiner sandwiches and chocolate cheese pizza was great... the yoohoo stuff tasted like battery acid.

But I digress... Twinkie Weiner Sandwiches are good. In fact, I might just make them for Va-Lynch-tine's Day!

EDIT: Oh, and why on a cat?!?

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    blaaaaa!! *pukes on cat*

3. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    The best sandwhich hands down at CAPRIOTTI'S is the CAPASTRAMI. Oh man I love that sub!!!!

Dang Diet I think Im going there now to get one

C

4. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    oh, yum, im really hungery.

5. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Russian Dressing.....mmmmmmm.......pastrami.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......swiss cheese.......OK THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE

C

6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Going back to peanut butter,

I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches with a little bit of honey mmmmmm.

And if I wasn't on a diet I would throw that in a pan of hot butter like grilled cheese, only it makes the peanut butter all melty yum.

I also love a good Monte Cristo sandwich. That is thick sliced bread with ham and swiss cheese, dipped in batter and deep fried, then sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with rasberry preserves for dipping. I knoew it sound wierd, but it is freakin out of this world good!

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, I am going off of my diet for this weekend, Valentine's and all. I have already eaten bad stuff, but I am going to top it off Sunday night with my favorite pizza in the world, which I can fold to make a sort of pizza/calzone sandwich:

Papa John's thin crust, with pepperoni, jalepenos, and anchovies and light on the sauce, with ranch for dipping.

I salivate just typing that.

8. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Yeah I had to put my diet on hold too. I had Claim Jumpers Tonight and tomorrow I am going out again for dinner and Monday I have a birthday Dinner. Man its going to be tough getting back on track.

C

9. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I had Outback to go last night, and took it home for Valentines day. Mmmmmmm, Outback, Mmmmmmmmmmm!

10. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    i had pf chang's for dinner on saturday night!! that is a very good place, try the crab wontons...

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ahhhh... that pizza was AWESOME. I just might have to order it again, as it is still technically still the weekend of cheating on my diet! Although maybe I will try double pepperoni and double jalepenos....

12. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    ....mmmm....I want pizza now......mmmmm.....

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, back on the diet. I think I OD'd on that pizza. too much..

14. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    pobre Talon

15. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Ooh, we had twinkie Weiner Sandwiches at the Va-Lynch-Tines party... but only 5 of us actually ate them... the rest were wimps.

16. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    who were the people that ate them so we know who to shun?

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ne of my favorite sandwiches ever was a chicken finger sandwich from a place called Arties New Yoek Pizza and Wings. It was a sub with chicken fingers on it, which I always got with the hot buffalo sauce, then melted cheese, lettuce tomato and garlic ranch. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.