main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Feb. 06 Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I went ahead and started this thread early in hopes of getting better attendance.

Since it seems so difficult to get everyone together, should we look at a meeting on a week night?

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I could do a weeknight meeting. :)

3. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Friday evenings are good for me. Tuesday is out usually.. that's the night I play hockey.

And the third Thursday of the month is out, that's my Model Railroad Club night.. other than that I'm good.

Lee

4. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    So does anyone have any suggestions for a February meeting date and location? :)

5. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I'm at a loss for a new and exciting place to meet. Personally, I don't mind the Meadowbrook Mall as a meeting place. But, of course I'm up for whatever the group decides.

Lee

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I'm also fine with the Mall. I'm good any weeknight except Thur. nights, because that's when I race. Everyone please start listing what day is good for them the week of 13 - 17. I'm going to pick one at random and say that Tuesday (14th). I'll pick a time for starters of 7PM.

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I vote for Wednesday of that week... :)

8. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Unfortunately, Tuesday is my busiest day of any given week. That's my hockey night. I usually skate for a while before the game to warm up.

I'm good Wednesday, and Friday nights that week.

Lee

9. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I'm not sure what my schedule will be for that week yet but go ahead and make plans. I'll try my best to join you folks. =)

Dot

10. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, considering that Feb. 14th is Valentine's Day, I don't think that would be a good meeting day for some people (not including myself).

I have to check my schedule this week, but usually Wednesday evenings work for me.

11. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I've changed my schedule at work. Now I have Mondays and Fridays off. So either of those days is good for me.

12. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I won't be able to make it to a meeting this week. *pouts* Some stuff has come up and I will be busy through the week in the evenings... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.