main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Do we want to meet this month or just skip to March?

BFof9 has offered to host it, so let us know what is good for you BFof9 and the rest of us can try to fit it into our schedule.

JMK

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm probably up for a short February meeting if anyone is interested. If not, I can certainly wait until March, it's no biggie.

3. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    That's fine if you wanna wait til March.

4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    Kevin H, do u wanna come to the WM party? cause I suggested that we could have the march meeting before everyone else arrives and then have fun at the party...

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    That sounds like a great idea. Just give me the information and the time and location. I'll make sure it gets posted to our Southeastern Rep.

Kevin H.

6. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    time/date is on my Wrestlemania XX party thread ;).

7. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I should be cool for the March meeting, but I'm not sure about staying for the WM party yet. I have this mental problem with giving Vince McMahon my money. Let's just say I haven't bought a WWF PPV since Wrestlemania 3. If there's enough people to make it really inexpensive, I may stay. I am tempted because of Benoit being in the main, now I hope they find a spot for a Flair match also. That would really tempt me, which may be a good or bad thing. I can't decide. I did get the Flair DVD's, so I guess I'm not totally opposed to Vince getting my money even though they were technically a gift. I'm so torn!! :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.