main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Fifth MDFF Meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    I'm going to hold off on setting an exact date for this one. If a couple more people show interest, then next weekend will be both our fifth meeting and our King's Dominion Road Trip. Before I set anything in stone, I'd like to know when would be a good time for all of you to just meet. The Road Trip can be rescheduled if need be, but I'd like to get a solid date one when we could have a meeting with the most turnout.

Come on, people! :p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

2. LordMalicous

LordMalicous Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2006

uh huh... so yeah, I've been out of it for a while. I'm in the process of moving out of my apartment, so thats why i haven't been around lately. anyways, i'm probably going to be out of commission for participation for the next few weeks. have fun in KD when you all go.

3. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Heh, believe me, I know what a pain in the arse it is to move. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again soon. :cool:

-----------------------------

Also, +1!

Still need to know when most of you would be available for another meeting! :)

4. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    I can't do anything like Kings Dominion... but I'd like to get together. I usually need a couple weeks notice though. Wait a sec.. am I even a part of this? IS there a member listing or something?

5. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Other than the position of CR, there's no process involved in joining. You live in Maryland, and you're a SW fan. Those are the only real prerequisites in being an FF member... though being an active TFN user certainly helps too. :p

So, would this weekend be out?

6. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    Hey exaulted CR,

This weekend is out for me because I will be coming home from Outer Banks on Sunday(traffic is a nightmare). And for me, I won't be home next Sunday because I will be coming home from a conference in St. Louis(flight lands in BWI at 5:50 pm). After that, I should be able to attend any meetings.

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Yeah, this weekend doesn't work for me. I need some notice. =) My son's birthday party is Saturday and I have 5 hours of yard work to do on Sunday. =(

8. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    For the low low price of $1500, I'll do the yard work for you. [face_whistling]

:p

9. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    As always, I won't be able to attend this meeting because of a lack of a drivers license and a further lack of a car to get up there. :p

10. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Sorry guys...I might be able to convince my parents to allow me to go to a meeting, or get you guys to help in the film, but i doubt they'd be very excited about me going off with a couple internet buddies and going to the theme park, no offesne you undertsnad. Perhaps after the films we can hang out more, once we've all met properly.

11. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Well seeing as how I may be the oldest, you could call me the chaperone. :p I'll talk to your parents if you like.

12. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    haha, that'll convince 'em!

13. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    HowardFilms and co. have expressed interest in having this meeting related to the fan film. I, for one, wouldn't mind a change of scenery. Could anyone make a meeting this weekend, either on Saturday or Sunday? We can hook up at the Wendy's and then go location scouting or something.

Anything. :p

14. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I am up for something but if its Saturday I need to know what time. What about saber building?

15. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    hmm... if i wasn't scheduled to work...I need a couple of days to pull of an all day adventure (which, given driving...that's what it would be..)

16. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Are you working both days, Stina?

17. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    sorry, yeah...actually i am at work right now....bad me...playing online when i am at work...

18. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Well, our fifth meeting is in the books! It was a shame that HowardFilms couldn't make it, but well... things happen. :p

I'm also sorry to say that I was almost two hours late ( :p). We did, however, still manage to accomplish something, however small. This time around, we got to meet a new member, WuLongTi, and we at least got some pre-production work done on a couple fan film props.

As far as shop talk, we have some tentative activity schedule updates that I (or WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT) will post on the forums shortly. All in all, it was a pretty good day. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.