main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Final Recap for Today's Meeting (3-9-2002)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cigam Retah, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithKnight

DarkSithKnight Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Despite the 100% correct warning from Buzz, I'm about to add fuel to the fire :)

A)Your grammar also needs work. Don't models have to pass high school, or am I mistaken?

B)I've dated some girls, but I haven't run into "the female" yet. Who is she? I'm sure we'd get along...

C)If you're under the impression I stay inside all day, you are sorely mistaken. Hell, if I had the time to sit at home, I would gladly do it.

D)I don't roleplay either. You really should stop making assumptions based on inaccurate social stereotypes. :)

And with that, my gas can is empty.
    Remember kids, stay in school and drink your milk!

2. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Mayo not pretty?
    Who ever told you that?
    I think you are pretty Mayo, and talented on top of that! Not everyone can do an Irish jig! :)

3. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Mayo,

No problem girl. I just call them as I see them, good and bad.

Sandy

4. JangoFett29

JangoFett29 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    I don't believe it, someone actually ruffled feathers more than I did. But jeez, at least my comments were based toward Star Wars. It is a good thing I didn't become involved in this thread early on. With my strong will and opinions and Sandy's as well, this would have been out of control, which it already has reached. At least now I feel better about my 'Clone War trailer' thread, lol.

Todd

5. DarkSithKnight

DarkSithKnight Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    The trailer thread is a good read. I think we should all bring it in this thread. Ok, maybe not, but I'll just state my opinion for the record. I agree wholeheartedly with JangoFett. Just let go and have fun before you see the movie and act disappointed. I was extremely let down by Episode I, but man, if you saw me after the second trailer (with A Bug's Life I think), I was a nut. I didn't care what was in store, that trailer rocked my world. So just relax people.

Can I get three cents back for this nickel? :)

Have fun kids, and don't play with matches.

6. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Guess what?

My dance teacher almost got arrested for nothing.

And I got SHOUTED AT AND CUSSED AT BY a COP! My sister and dad were really mad.

Actually Delaya, a kid on the bus said some rude things about how I look. I ended up crying. My sister almost beat the crap out of him.

7. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    DarkSithKnight,

From now on, I think you should have an abbreviation like DSK because your handle is just too long to type all the time.

The trailer thread ... What were you thinking? This particular thread was dying a natural death without much more turmoil and you bring the trailer bit into it? Huh? Without rehashing anything, I disagree with you on the trailer thread and with a certain model's opinions on this thread for what I see as the exact same flaw--namely the belief that some people seem to have that everyone should react and think as they do. If anything positive comes out of all of this it should be an understanding that others can react differently to various input (movie trailers, dice rolling, life in general, etc.) in their own way and still derive their own enjoyment out of it or reject it as they will. It has nothing to do with relaxing, "getting it", or having a real life.

Mayo,

Nobody almost gets arrested for nothing. People get detained for nothing but everyone is almost arrested for something, even if that something doesn't reach the criteria that people generally should be arrested for. Sorry about the jerk on the bus though. If I ever meet your sister I'll be sure to be very, very nice to her.

Sandy

8. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I am closing this thread at the request of your city rep.

Folks, please do not flame on these boards. FanForce has always prided itself on being slightly more civilized that the rest of the JC.

I thank those of you who brought this to my attention, as it is difficult for me to keep up with all the forums at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.