main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[FINAL TASK] OPPD!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Everton, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    For the final task I have subjected myself to the dreaded One Post Per Day!!!! :eek:

2. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

3. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

4. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

5. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

6. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
  7. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

8. Everton

Jul 18, 2003

9. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    It is a shock, when I stop to think, that I can point to ^^that many^^ days in the game. When I entered, after zero cajoling from epic it has to be said, I had modest hopes. To not be the first out. But then I saw that d_b and kitten had entered also, and I stopped worrying.

I think I've managed to slip under the radar to this point. I've only been up for eviction once. I cottoned onto the idea quickly that provided you pulled your weight in the tasks, it was very difficult to be evicted. It's a simple ethic, and one that a person could do well to take into the real world.

It took me quite a while to trawl through all my posts in this forum, and the BB Guys' forum, picking a selection of the best and worst, but it was worth doing. It reminded me very clearly that there were no points at which I was bored with the place, or of an urge to pick a fight with anyone. Plus, and most importantly, I was reminded of the many many laughs I've had here. It reminded me, looking through the threads, at how my relationship with some users has grown as time has gone by. I'll go back to the JCC with tenfold confidence in their e-company. Fantastic users, examples to whom I would always measure my own posting against. Those who I have interacted with the most are those who have my upmost respect, so you can probably identify yourself for yourself. They've proved themselves e-stars - and assets to the JC - and prevented my own e-self from caving.

But enough about my illustrious colleagues in teh house, I suppose I have to finish in reference to myself. It's difficult, because it is others who have made this e-xperience worthwhile. I can only hope that my own presence has added to the positive experience of others. I had envisaged turning this final task into a bombastic fanfare with dedications to each user, to each running joke, to each moment of drama, to the various folds the competition has made, but I decided it would be too much effort for too simple a message.

This has been fun. :)

10. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    LOL. Excellent idea.

11. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Dude. You posted a lot. :p

(Loved it! I actually remember about 89.32% of those posts!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.