main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flyers

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by BroodMcEto, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    I made flyers and gave 15 of them to Rick's Collectibles. Haven't had any responses yet, tho. We need to get these flyers out to the other places in town.

2. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I saw the flyers there last night and just signed up this morning. I work there and have talked with someone about this group. Finally had time to sign up. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I am on the way out of town for 4 days but will be back in town and online on Thursday.

3. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    cool. I bet you talked to David (Spector). I dropped the flyers off and talked to Rick. Glad to have ya on board!

4. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Hello! I saw the flyers Toby, they look good. Did you drop them off anywhere else?

5. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Not yet. Been a little busy this week. Get with me and I'll give you some to drop off places, if you want. That place on 14th would be a good place. I'll keep an eye out for anything else.

6. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    You might also try putting some of them at The Crossing flea market 1505 South 14th. There is a guy named Paul there that sells alot of action figures and toys. He would probably be glad to put some out. They are only open Thursday - Sunday.

Harlan

7. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Good Idea! I'll try to get some there...

8. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Put more flyers out yesterday. Some at the comic shop on 14th by McMurry. Also at the Crossing. That's it for now.

9. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Lets try putting some along the interstate. I can post them at some of the convience stores inbetween Cisco and Abilene,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.