main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

force.net at celebration?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by kenobi4prez, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenobi4prez

kenobi4prez Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    Was just wondering if the force.net is gonna do anyhting for celebration 6. Like do people from the forum meet up or is there some special like booth for the force.net maybe. Was just curious cause I didnt see anything like that at celebration 5 but than again I was only there for one day and Ive only been a member here for like a week.

2. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Yes, there was a bunch of us who met up Wednesday night before the show started. There was also the official party on Thursday night. Don't worry, there will be plenty of things to do and ways to meet up with everyone.

3. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    There was a booth as well, so I'm pretty sure there will be a booth at C6 as well. And I have it on good authority that there will be a small gathering as well, like Thursday night at C5...;)

4. kenobi4prez

kenobi4prez Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    Dude Celebration 6 is gonna be freakin AWESOME!!!! Im so stoked its all Ive been thinking about. Cant wait to meet everyone from here that goes.

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Gee, I wonder who your source is? :p

Check out the CV forum which will turn into the CVI forum after info is announced. You can find threads on our various activities at CV. We will do similar things for CVI, I can almost guarantee it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.