main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

"Master Baron, and whoever is with you, please take Cyren and return to your ship. I have something urgent to discuss with my contact here, and then we will join you. I promise to explain then, just please do as I ask."

Shayla did not like this; not one bit, but she felt that for Gaan?s sake, it was vital for her and Darious to comply with Gaan?s request.

Master Baron refused to back down.
    "I do not know what is going on here with this person but now I can feel maliciousness in the Force, it is not hidden anymore and I will not yield anything. My claim of arrest stands Knight Be'orar. I am not Knight Malt, I will not go anywhere.?
    Then Darious fixed his eyes on the stranger.
    "As for you, are you resisting arrest?"
    The stranger responded.
    "Not at all, sir. I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar, though, as I told you beforehand. I will join you at the ship as soon as our business is concluded."
    Then Gaan urged Darious to comply with her wish for him to leave.
    "Please, Master. It's important that you go and let us finish our business before we return to the ships."

Shayla tugged lightly on Darious?s arm. ?Hey, big guy, I know you don?t like this, and neither do I, but if we don?t go, then Gaan could suffer for it, and neither of us want that, right? So just release Mister Classified here, and let?s back off for now.? Then, looking at the stranger with a stern expression, and fire in her eyes, Shayla said firmly, ?If you hurt, or kill Gaan, when I get through with you, there won?t be enough pieces of your body to find to make a positive identification.?
    Then, backing away, she lowered her blade, tugging one last time on Darious?s arm.

TAG: Darious, Gaan, Laen, All at Scene

2. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron - Dathomir

Darius stood with his lightsabre drawn and ready to pounce on the stranger. Anger was welling up inside of him because a situation that seemed to be under control now was not. What did this man have on Knight Be'orar that had seemingly paralyzed the normally strong headed Jedi Knight. The other Jedi had apparently given in to her requests of leaving the area and thus her, alone with the now obvious mal intending Jedi. Darius was not about to let one of his companions be left alone.

Knight Malt had thankfully left without a word and now Padawan Rian and Dayele had fled but not behind Knight Malt as Knight Be'orar had asked. Now the stranger responded to Darius' asking him if he was resisting arrest. "Not at all, sir. I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar, though, as I told you beforehand. I will join you at the ship as soon as our business is concluded. The man locked Darius into a stare down that Darius had no intention of losing, he just stared right back.

Knight Be'orar was obviously in an uncomfortable state and now she urged Darius again. "Please, Master. It's important that you go and let us finish our business before we return to the ships."

Darius had not removed his eyes from the stranger and was about to respond when Master Breian started pullig on Darius' arm to grab his attention. "Hey, big guy. I know you don?t like this and neither do I, but if we don?t go, then Gaan could suffer for it, and neither of us want that. Right? Darius did not look at Master Breian but started to consider what she was saying. Darius ground his teeth because he did not like the thought of leaving a fellow Jedi behind with an obvious enemy. Master Breian continued, "So just release Mister Classified here, and let?s back off for now.? Now she turned to the stranger and said, ?If you hurt, or kill Gaan, when I get through with you, there won?t be enough pieces of your body to find to make a positive identification.?

Master Breian lowered her lightsabre and pulled on Darius again to lead him away. Darius stood strong for a moment and did not let her pull him away. Darius watched the stranger enjoy the moment and finally he looked into Knight Be'orar's eyes and through the Force gave her an assuring touch. While looking at Knight Be'orar he said to her, "This is not over, and I will discover the truth to all this, you will not push me away forever. Then he looked at the stranger. "Beieve it sir." Turning to the young man Cyren, Darius called to him to follow with a harse word.

Darius extinguished his lightsabre, clipped it to his belt, turned, and let Master Breian lead him to the freighter that he and Cyren came on. He then turned to her and asked, "Did you just threaten to kill that man? That is two instances where you have let your emotions get the better of your mouth. I am angry as well that we have to allow this to happen, but I am trying to keep calm. I suggest you do the same. You are a very interesting person Master Breian, this will obviously get more interesting as we go, but we have to remember ourselves." Darius turned to Cyren and asked him now, "What did you make of all that son? I suppose you do not know him either?"

TAG: Laen, Kngiht Be'orar, Master Breian, Cyren

3. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

4. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir
    IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

The Jedi Master locked eyes with Laen, who did not back down as Gaan spoke. Before the Jedi Master could reply, the female Master interjected, "Hey, big guy. I know you don't like this and neither do I, but if we don't go, then Gaan could suffer for it, and neither of us want that. Right?" Gaan's eyes traced to Master Baron's face, and she could tell he was frustrated. The female Jedi continued, "So just release Mister Classified here, and let's back off for now." Then her attention focused on Laen, "If you hurt, or kill Gaan, when I get through with you, there won't be enough pieces of your body to find to make a positive identification." Laen barely managed to keep a straight face, while Gaan winced slightly.

Then the Jedi Master lowered her lightsaber, pulling on Master Baron's arm. Laen could see the male Master watching him, but didn't try too hard to disguise his feelings on the matter. He could tell the man would give in. And he did, looking at Gaan.

Gaan's eyes met his, and she felt a reassuring touch in the Force. She smiled faintly in appreciation. Then Master Baron spoke still looking at her, "This is not over, and I will discover the truth to all this, you will not push me away forever." A slight jab of the knife brought life to her eyes again, and she nodded almost nonchalantly. Laen smirked as the Jedi looked at him, adding, "Believe it, sir." Finally, he turned away, calling to someone Laen hadn't particularly noticed before. The young man disappeared with the others, though, and Laen turned back to Gaan.

"They weren't too hard to persuade, were they, Padawan?" he asked mockingly. Gaan shook her head, avoiding looking at him directly. Angered, Laen grasped her shoulder and hurled her back several paces, where her knee again collapsed and she dropped to the ground. "Answer me when I talk to you, girl!"

Gaan controlled her voice, then answered, "Yes, Master." She slowly rose to her feet as the assassins moved in, surrounding them both. Laen moved toward her as the Force was cut off from her, and her eyes widened. She backed away from him as he approached, backing up so far that she bumped into one of the assassins. She glanced over her shoulder at the woman, startled as she realized that they were dressed almost identically. Her black outfit.... she blended right in. Laen had reached her by the time she looked back up, and she started, much more violently than usual.

"Not so impressive when you're alone and without the Force, are you, Gaan?" He ran his finger down her cheek. Gaan flinched, turning her head away. She knew she was powerless, as he said. Weak, and worthless. Thank the Force none of the others had ever seen her like this.

"Or is it when you remember where you come from? Who you really are?" He gripped the collar of her unisuit with one hand, pulling her close, while the other grasped her chin and turned her head to face him. Gaan's eyes moved back and forth rapidly, noting the black-clothed assassins on all side. She was one of them, she knew. A killer, nothing more. Merciless, without a heart.

His eyes bored into hers. "Do you remember what you've done? Do you see their faces still?" He released her collar, and she dropped back against the woman behind her, doing little to support herself, her eyes glazed over. Oh how well she could see them. She saw them now, as his voice slipped through all her guards and called up memories of the past, making them as fresh as though they were happening now. She was powerless, and, knowing it, gave in, making no effort to stop the flood of feelings and memories overwhelming her.

Laen ran his hand down the front of her black-clothed torso. When he pulled it away, it was red with her blood. Raising his hand in front of her eyes, he continued, "The blood you shed, did it look like yours? Did they feel pain as you do?" He leaned in again. Gaan's eyes were blank, but her mind was not. "Perhaps

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: LOrd Nelf, Corporal Stefe Billings, Tourist Island, finally!

The half=elf's throat burned with acid reflux the moment his boots hit terra firma, but with a quick grimace, he swallowed to avoid upchucking in front of his student.

Rasa had stepped back. "Mmmmy apologizzzzzes."

"Ah, don't worry about it" He waved off her apology, while hoping he wasn't going any greener than his natural skin colour hinted at. He looked towards Stefe and the sub' to see how they had fared, and from the burning patch on the wharf, he could see that the third fireball had struck the white planks between his assistant and the submersible's boarding hatch, where it was burning fitfully.

""Annnnd to annssswerrr yourrr question ... Mmmmaroon Jack wassss idiot on Holo-vid, who gave tourrrr about issslannnd."

Nelf ignored her, stepping past her toward the hundred metre-distant Storm Faerie, extending his right arm with the hand open, and deliberately batted it right to left direct his manipulation of the Force, the fireball leaving the grey vehicle and jumping into the sea, where it instantly sank out of sight with an audible hiss.

"Stefe?" He signalled the crouching Guardsman, Get over here!"

As Nelf looked towards the sea, to his left along the grassy hillside that led down to the thin strip of sand that passed for a beach, a figure in torn shirt and trousers emerged from the side of the hill, and came running down towards the wharf.

Tag: Rasa

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

Master Baron was not pleased at all with the female Jedi Councilor?s lack of self control in threatening the stranger, and he told her so.

"Did you just threaten to kill that man? That is two instances where you have let your emotions get the better of your mouth. I am angry as well that we have to allow this to happen, but I am trying to keep calm. I suggest you do the same. You are a very interesting person Master Breian, this will obviously get more interesting as we go, but we have to remember ourselves."

Shayla just looked down at the ground, then up at Darious with a stern expression on her face. ?I don?t regret what I said to Mister Classified. I meant every word. I think all of us will be very very sorry for complying with Gaan?s request. For all we know, that miserable excuse for a living being is probably hurting our fellow Jedi at this very moment, and what are we doing? Absolutely nothing. This is so wrong, Master Baron, and yet you seem perfectly fine with it, in spite of your words. Well, I?m not, and I make no apologies for my words back there, or for those to come. That goes for any actions I may take against Ugly. Have you got that?? Shayla said glaring at Darious. I am not a very passive person, and I make absolutely no apologies for that either. Sometimes it doesn?t pay to be calm and quiet. I have a heart, and feelings, and I?m not ashamed to show that. Obviously you are a hard man without concern for anyone but yourself. It is amazing that you are a Jedi with such an attitude,? Shayly raved, shaking her fist in Darious?s face.? Then softly, she said, ?hmmm, you?re probably a coward as well.? Of course, she knew that wasn?t true, but she just wanted to test him.

TAG: Darious, Others at scene

7. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan had no idea how much time had passed from the moment they put her on the "machine" to the moment when they took her off of it. All she knew was she hadn't broken to the pain, as promised. The mental imagery and thoughts, on the other hand.... They had made it far deeper than mere physical pain ever could. Gaan curled up as they continued to bombard her, quivering where she lay on the ground.

Finally, the coldness of the earth beneath her drew her attention. Where was she, and what was she doing here? This was hardly part of her mission.... Dathomir. The word whispered through her mind. I came with my... Padawan? And partner?.... There were others, too.... Like a bolt of lightning, it all came back to her. She closed her eyes, body tensing as she sought to absorb everything that had happened without letting it overwhelm her. Succeeding, she leapt to her feet explosively, almost falling again as what she had just endured caught up with her, but managing to remain semi-upright.

You have to get back to the ships, Padawan, she informed herself matter-of-factly. The first step was agony, and the ones that followed only slightly better....

Gaan could sense the other Jedi before she collapsed, and reached out to all of them indiscriminately. //I can't make it any farther... come get me.//

TAG: Mariel, Dayele, Rid, Master Baron, Master Breian

8. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

Rid had finished up the start up procedure for the Werdla Orar when he received a message from Gaan.

//I can't make it any farther... come get me.//

Hearing this, Rid immediately lifted the ship's controls and steadly climbed up high enough to fly to where she was.

"Sorry to make you run, Mariel...." Rid said to himself.

Rid flew the ship for what seemed no time at all before he arrived at Gaan's location. He could not see any good spot to land, so after sensing about for any forms of life, Rid blasted away at some trees and made a landing area. As soon as he landed, he quickly darted out of the ship and to Gaan's side.

"Never again."

TAG: Gaan, Mariel, all at scene

9. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan lurched half-upright as a ship's guns blasted away nearby. Leaning against a tree, she was half-surprised to see Rid running toward her. She didn't move as he approached, simply watching him to see what he would do. "Never again," he said when he reached her side. Gaan tilted her head.

"What?" she asked, face and Force-presence revealing none of the pain that wracked her body. "We were attacked by some of the creatures here." And, indeed, the long lines torn in her clothing and flesh looked more like scratches from the claws of some beast than the actual whip-lashes that they were. "My friend had to board his own ship and leave. He was injured worse than I am. Would you tell Master Baron that if I can't?"

TAG: Rid, Mariel, Master Baron, Master Breianall at scene

IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

Laen was safely in his StealthX, smirking as he "listened" to his Padawan's conversation with her partner. As soon as she grew silent, he sent his ship into orbit.

TAG: No one

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa had stepped back. "Mmmmy apologizzzzzes."

"Ah, don't worry about it" He quickly responded. Rasa said nothing, just simply glad that if it was indeed Maroon Jack shooting at them, she was glad he was a bad shot. Course, why the idiot was firing at them, was another question altogether.

Lord Nelf stepping past her toward the Storm Faerie. It appeared to be on fire, or the space right next to it to be exact. Lord Nelf used the Force to quickly get rid of the offending fireball, and swatted it into the ocean.

"Stefe?" He signalled the crouching Guardsman, Get over here!"

As Rasa kept watch, her nose twitched. A scent, not of the ocean reached her. Then sounds. She swiveled her head to scan the area. On the island, along the grassy hillside, a figure in torn shirt and trousers emerged from the side of the hill, and came running down towards the wharf. What was going on now? Rasa let out a low growl. Not so much one of danger, but one of annoyance, as if saying, 'what now!?'

"Wee have commmmpany, Lorrrd Nelf." she stated as she watched the man running to the docks. She looked at the man, to see if he seemed to be carrying any weapons that she could see, while waited to see if the man was crazy enough to get on the wharf.

Rasa's tail swished behind her in anticipation, as she waited to see what strange humanoid would do next. But his weird antics still did not explain why the ship was so eager to leave the dock to wait at sea. There must be something else, that they were not telling.

Tag: Lord Nelf and Billings

11. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Gaan tilted he her head, seemingly perplexed by Rid's words. "What?" She revealed little through both body language and Force impression. "We were attacked by some of the creatures here. My friend had to board his own ship and leave. He was injured worse than I am. Would you tell Master Baron that if I can't?"

Rid looked at her, and gave an ever so brief pause before answering her.

If you think I'm going to buy that...." He started, then stopped his sentence. "whatever, later, right now my point still remains and I am not ever leaving your side. Ever....EVER." Rid said as he began to motion towards helping her up. "I hate this place..." Rid looked around at the surrounding area, then over at the "landing area."

TAG: Gaan, everyone else

12. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron - Dathomir

Darius looked at Cyren waiting for an answer and the young man replied with a shake of his head and he said, "Not exactly. I've seen him once before, with Dha, though." More mysteries Darius thought to himself. He started to consider what the boy had said and hoped that a led would come out of this. When he was about to respond when Master Breian responded to his previous words.

"I don?t regret what I said to Mister Classified. I meant every word. I think all of us will be very very sorry for complying with Gaan?s request. For all we know, that miserable excuse for a living being is probably hurting our fellow Jedi at this very moment, and what are we doing? Absolutely nothing. This is so wrong, Master Baron, and yet you seem perfectly fine with it, in spite of your words. Well, I?m not, and I make no apologies for my words back there, or for those to come. That goes for any actions I may take against Ugly. Have you got that? I am not a very passive person, and I make absolutely no apologies for that either. Sometimes it doesn?t pay to be calm and quiet. I have a heart, and feelings, and I?m not ashamed to show that. Obviously you are a hard man without concern for anyone but yourself. It is amazing that you are a Jedi with such an attitude. Hmmm, you?re probably a coward as well."

Darius was stunned by the rant, and not about her passion, because Darius was the last person to lecture someone about their passion. He was stunned by the 'coward' comment. "Now see here young Master. I do not know how you bacame a Council Member, but I am one as well, and I will not tolerate dissension like this. Coward? Where were you when Darth Furio was destroying Coruscant? Killing tens of thousands at the Fobosi Med Centre, Senate, and under city? When he defeated Master Joy? I was there and I fought that evil alone at times! My Sith Master attacked the temple, where were you?" Darius' anger rose and started to get the better of him. Those dark feelings he always tried to surpress were coming to the fore again as he thought about the past.

"I suggest if you are going to speak then at least say something useful because I am angry that we left Knight Be'orar alone. And rememeber, I did not want to leave until you asked me to at her behest. Now, can we get to the problem at hand please?" Darius turned and now looked at Cyren with all his anger backing him up. "Cyren, start telling me what you..."

Darius was cut off when he saw a Stealth X rise and leave the area. He began to get a bad feeling that he had lost his prisoner, and he knew why. Darius looked at Master Breian and said "Let's go" He broke out into a run and went back to the area where Knight Be'orar was and he saw that Knight Malt had joined her. When he arrived he said, "I assume the Stealth X that just left was your friend?" Darius looked her up and down and saw that she had sustained wounds and sratches. "What happened Knight Be'orar? No more lies please. I have truly had it with all the lies and secrets that you are holding. If you want Jedi help you merely have to ask for it and I will help you. If not, I will tell you the same thing I told Knight Malt. Do the honorable thing, return to Coruscant, explain yourself to the Grand Master, and choose your destiny there."

With that Darius was totally frustrated and anger oozed off of him. He was tired of dealing with blantant lies, secrets, and self serving agendas. There was no way to track Knight Be'orar's attacker now and he had done his part and relayed Master Joy's message. He turned to Cyren and said, "Stay with your Dha. I am going back to Ruan for my ship and I will leave the one I borrowed from you there. Darius turned to Knights Be'orar, Malt, and Master Breian. "Actually, explain yourselves to Master Breian. I will return to Coruscant as I have done my duty and spoke to you two. Also Mast

13. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

Shayla had no reply to Darious?s response to her words, especially after she saw him break into a run after seeing a ship leave the planet. ?Sithblood. Ugly?s getting away,? she said, running after Darious.

When they reached Knights Gaan and Rid, it was obvious that Gaan had been hurt. Master Breian gritted her teeth. Before she could speak, Master Baron spoke to Knight Gaan.

"I assume the Stealth X that just left was your friend?"
    Then, as he observed her wounds and scratches, he said,
    "What happened Knight Be'orar? No more lies please. I have truly had it with all the lies and secrets that you are holding. If you want Jedi help you merely have to ask for it and I will help you. If not, I will tell you the same thing I told Knight Malt. Do the honorable thing, return to Coruscant, explain yourself to the Grand Master, and choose your destiny there."

Shayla could feel her fellow Jedi?s frustration. She was very sorry for her ranting at him earlier.She was shocked at Darious?s next statements.
    He looked at a man, and said,
    "Stay with your Dha. I am going back to Ruan for my ship and I will leave the one I borrowed from you there.?

Then Master Baron looked at the rest of them.

"Actually, explain yourselves to Master Breian. I will return to Coruscant as I have done my duty and spoke to you two. Also Masters, I suggest you find your Padawans, the Grand Master wants them back as well."

Then, he simply walked away. Shayla wanted to follow him, but she didn?t. She felt that Darious may need some time alone. It was up to her to bring the knights and padawans back to Coruscant.

Looking at Gaan, she asked firmly, ?Master Be?orar, will you please explain how and why you were hurt, and tell me who that being was? I want nothing less than the truth. No more secrets, and no more deception. It ends right here, and right now.?

TAG: Rid, Gaan, Darious, All at Scene

14. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    NPC: Cyren - Dathomir

"If you think I'm going to buy that...." Rid paused, then continued, without finishing his previous sentence, "Whatever, later, right now my point still remains and I am not ever leaving your side. Ever....EVER. I hate this place..." He glanced around, as Gaan rose with his assistance.

Then Master Baron came up. Gaan's lips tightened as she saw his expression, and she closed herself off further, pushing up from where she leaned against her partner to stand on her own feet. "I assume the Stealth X that just left was your friend?" Gaan just looked at him as his eyes ran up and down her body. "What happened, Knight Be'orar? No more lies please. I have truly had it with all the lies and secrets that you are holding. If you want Jedi help you merely have to ask for it and I will help you. If not, I will tell you the same thing I told Knight Malt. Do the honorable thing, return to Coruscant, explain yourself to the Grand Master, and choose your destiny there."

"I will, Master," Gaan responded, purposely ignoring his inquiry. Cyren, who had followed the Jedi, was the next addressed by him.

"Stay with your Dha. I am going back to Ruan for my ship and I will leave the one I borrowed from you there." Cyren started to reply, then realized how angry the man was, and simply nodded, looking at the ground. Gaan, for her part, glanced over at him briefly, then back at Master Baron, who continued, "Actually, explain yourselves to Master Breian. I will return to Coruscant as I have done my duty and spoke to you two. Also Masters, I suggest you find your Padawans, the Grand Master wants them back as well."

Gaan sneered as he turned his back. A brief flicker of disgust shot through her mind as she realized it, but it was quickly suppressed. //Running, Master?// she taunted Master Baron softly through the Force. //Can't control everything like you thought, can you?// Again, wonder that she did it and a moment of fear and horror didn't stop her.

Letting her facial expression fall in genuine exhaustion, she turned to the others. The other Jedi Master was looking at her. "Master Be'orar, will you please explain how and why you were hurt, and tell me who that being was? I want nothing less than the truth. No more secrets, and no more deception. It ends right here, and right now."

Does it, Master? she thought to herself. Aloud, she replied, "Yes, Master. He is a friend of mine, as I'm sure he told you. While we were heading back, some creatures attacked us, wounding me, as you can see. They also seriously injured my friend, who was forced to return to his ship and seek medical attention, which is why he took off. I assisted him in getting to it, and then made my way here. Does that satisfy you?" There was nothing in her Force aura, facial expressions, or mannerisms to indicate that she was telling the woman anything but the truth.

Then she turned back to her partner. "Rid, take us back to Coruscant. I'm tired of running. We'll go where you want another time, with the Grand Master's permission and sanction." With that, she moved toward the ship, only to stagger and nearly fall.

TAG: Rid, Master Baron, Master Breian, everyone else

15. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Master Darius seemed to have been quite upset with the events that unfolded around him. As he finished, and seemed to be done with everyone there, he left.

Not one to let things go as is, Rid shouted out to him.

"Try not to lose you hand." He said with a smirk on his face.

With that he turned back to Gaan, who had repeated her story to Master Breian.

Rid decided to add his own two cents to her story once she finished.

"Yeah, something like that."

Then Gaan turned to Rid, himself, and started to speak.

"Rid, take us back to Coruscant. I'm tired of running. We'll go where you want another time, with the Grand Master's permission and sanction."

Rid just looked back at her as she began to make her way to the ship.

"Yeah, something like that..."

Suddenly she stumbled and nearly fell. Rid ran up to her and braced her.

"Not alone, Gaan....not alone."

It was all he said, all he felt he needed to say.

TAG: Gaan, Breian, Darious, everyone else

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

Shayla didn?t believe Gaan?s story for a second, but decided to let it go for now. Just because one?s expression showed no signs of dishonesty, did not mean there wasn?t any. However, it was best to leave it alone for now. When they were back on Coruscant, Shayla would approach the matter again, and it would be in front of the Grand Master and the rest of the Council.

Very well, Master Be?orar,? the Jedi Councilor said, taking a deep breath befor her response. ?We need to find Mariel and Dayele.? Looking at Rid, she asked, ?Master Rid, do you have any idea what happened to Aylek El?kori? Master Joy wants both padawans to return to the academy with us, so we need to find him before we return to Coruscant. Any suggestions on where to begin our search??

TAG: Rid, Gaan, Darious, Mariel, Dayele

17. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron - Dathomir

As Darius walked slowly away from the group he heard Master Breian speak to the group and say "Master Be?orar, will you please explain how and why you were hurt, and tell me who that being was? I want nothing less than the truth. No more secrets, and no more deception. It ends right here, and right now."

Knight Be'orar reponded to Master Breian with, "Yes, Master. He is a friend of mine, as I'm sure he told you. While we were heading back, some creatures attacked us, wounding me, as you can see. They also seriously injured my friend, who was forced to return to his ship and seek medical attention, which is why he took off. I assisted him in getting to it, and then made my way here. Does that satisfy you?"

Just then Knight Be'orar came over the Force to Darius with a verbal jab, //Running, Master? Can't control everything like you thought, can you?//

Darius did not like the fact that she of all people was taunting him when Knight Be'orar was one of the few that he respected so he merely replied with, //I was not trying to control anything, I was trying to help you. I truested you and you lied to me, again. When you lose faith in your companions like I have just done with your lies and Knight Malt's foolishness, what do you expect Knight Be'orar?// Darius sighed with a breathe and continued. //You say your friend needed medical attention? You could have easily administered help from your ship or held him and brought him to the Temple. There he would have received the medical aid he needed and we could have questioned him and helped you with this threat. But no, Knight Be'orar you did not help him to his ship, you let him go. I will not hold this against you, this is your nature to do things on your own. Comm me if and when you need a hand, I will be there. I will not forget the help you gave me on Coruscant. May the Force be with you Knight Be'orar.//

Knight Malt did not let things lie either and shouted out to Darius "Try not to lose you hand." D

Darius shouted back, "Try not to lose your woman."

Darius could hear Master Breian say something else to them but he had no more interest. He continued on to the freighter boarded it, and started the launch cycle. Darius brought the ship up into the atmosphere and moved on into space and plotted a course to Ruan. He engaged the hyperdrive and watched the stars blur in front of him.

Darius sat back a recollected on the past few hours and felt that he was rash in his leaving but when anger started to creep into his mind he had to pull back. He could not understand why these Knights felt that they had to hide things from their fellow Jedi. Darius was not the one that had banished Knight Malt, he was not the man that clearly had some kind of sinister hold on Knight Be'orar, he was only doing his duty. Darius did not like how he had left things with Master Breian so he took out his comm and recorded an encoded message that she could see whenever she wished. "Master Breian, when you return to Coruscant please contact me. May the Force be with you."

TAG: Knight Be'orar, Knight Malt, Master Breian

18. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Try not to lose your hand." Gaan couldn't help a wince as the verbal jabs flew. She knew Master Baron wouldn't let it go.

As Gaan moved toward the ship, Rid answered, "Yeah, something like that..."

Gaan shook her head in annoyed amusement. The distraction cost her, as she just about fell, but Rid ran up to help her. "Not alone, Gaan....not alone."

"Try not to lose your woman," Master Baron's reply to her partner floated back. Gaan knew he would be fighting mad after that, and she would have to do something. Her thoughts hazed over, though, and, after a moment, she gave up.

Gaan looked over at Rid, eyes glazed and blank. Finally, she repeated, "Not alone," and leaned against him.

"Very well, Master Be'orar," the other Jedi Master replied after a moment. "We need to find Mariel and Dayele."

"That does not present a problem," Gaan answered quietly. As soon as the woman mentioned her Padawan's name, Gaan had called to the girl. //Mariel, please meet us near where we originally landed.//

Then Master Baron's response to her came through the Force. //I was not trying to control anything, I was trying to help you. I trusted you and you lied to me, again. When you lose faith in your companions like I have just done with your lies and Knight Malt's foolishness, what do you expect, Knight Be'orar?// He sighed, and bit her lip. Why do I do it? she couldn't help but wonder. But he was continuing, //You say your friend needed medical attention? You could have easily administered help from your ship or held him and brought him to the Temple. There he would have received the medical aid he needed and we could have questioned him and helped you with this threat. But no, Knight Be'orar, you did not help him to his ship, you let him go. I will not hold this against you, this is your nature to do things on your own. Comm me if and when you need a hand, I will be there. I will not forget the help you gave me on Coruscant. May the Force be with you Knight Be'orar.//

Gaan's eyes had closed. Suddenly she felt weary in a way no physical injury could make her. //Thank you, Master. I'm sorry.// There was nothing else she could say, so she simply opened her eyes to the rest of the world.

"I called Mariel, Master. Rid, can you please get me to the ship? I need to rest."

Cyren, meanwhile, had moved up beside her, as well. "Dha?"

Gaan looked at him. "Come with us, Cyren. I'll explain more on the trip back to Coruscant. I'll pay your way back to Ruan, don't worry."

TAG: Rid, Master Baron, Master Breian, everyone else

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

"Try not to lose your woman," Was what Rid heard back from Baron, and Rid was ready to go, had Gaan not leaned up against him.

"Not alone,"

Rid held here up, focusing more on her at the moment.

Then Breian spoke, further distracting Rid.

?Master Rid, do you have any idea what happened to Aylek El?kori? Master Joy wants both padawans to return to the academy with us, so we need to find him before we return to Coruscant. Any suggestions on where to begin our search??

Rid looked up. I've hailed him and sent him coordinates, and have heard back nothing. No confirmation response, no distress signals, no Force-signatures...just nothing. It's strange." He then looked back down. "He's around somewhere though, I can feel that."

Then Gaan went on. "I called Mariel, Master. Rid, can you please get me to the ship? I need to rest."

Rid looked at her.

"Yeah, something like that." He said with a smirk as he propped her up to move towards the ship.

TAG: Gaan, Breian, everyone at scene, Aylek

20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Yeah, something like that." Gaan growled under her breath in response, and started walking again. Cyren followed quietly.

Gaan could feel that she wouldn't last much longer, but she really didn't want to rest, either... it was just a way to get things moving somewhere. Tension was high as she contemplated her upcoming appearance before the Council, as promised by both Masters. She really didn't know how much longer she could continue her lies... And how much longer she really wanted to. Then the "bug" her Master had reactivated in her mind twitched, bolstering her faltering determination to remain silent. Clenching her jaw, she continued toward the ship.

TAG: Rid, Mariel, Master Baron, Master Breian, everyone at scene

21. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid nudged Gaan as they went to the ship.

"Don't growl at me, young lady." He puled her up more. "And no pushing yourself, so get that idea right out of your head."

Rid didn't need to use the bond to know what she was thinking. He knew her more than well enough to know what went through her head when she was like this. She never knew how to stop, or rather if she did, she refused to. She was a very stubborn girl.

TAG: Gaan, Breian, everyone at scene, Aylek

22. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron - Hyperspace to Ruan

While Darius sat in meditation the Force flowed through him and he had finally calmed himself down. He was pleased with his control and liked the fact that he did not fall for any of the taunts. There was little else to think about now except what that elusive darkness was that he felt while on Dathomir. It was not anything on the actual planet but the currents in the Force felt familiar to him. He would need to investigate this further with deeper meditation and thought when he arrived on Coruscant after meeting with the Council.

Over the Force Knight Be'orar's presence came through and for the first time since Darius had left to find the Knights on this mission she seemed genuine and sincere when she said to him, //Thank you, Master. I'm sorry.//

Darius was content with her answer and replied, //Apology accepted Master Gaan. I will see you on Coruscant and I will be in your corner when you face the Council. Honesty and transparency will be key because the Masters will see through deception. Be Well Master Gaan, Darkness is returning and we will all need to be there to fight it. May the Force be with you.//

TAG: Knight Be'orar

23. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    OOC: Sorry people! My computer's been glitching!

IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

Mariel paced the clearing for the billionth time, or so it seemed. "What are we doing, again?"

"We're waiting, little one." Dayele sat patiently on a rock. "Patience. Something will happen soon, but before it does I need to talk to you. Will you sit down, please?"

"Okay, okay." Mariel sat next to her 'mother'. "What is it?"

Dayele's expression was visibly sympathetic. "I can tell you are not happy with something at the moment, and I believe it to be connected to the Jedi. You don't need to explain, but I have a suggestion."

"What's that?" Mariel's attention focused on the idea of a solution to her problem.

"When you return to your Master, request an explanation for whatever is bothering you. I know you rarely allow anyone to dodge your questions."

"That's it?" Mariel pouted.

"That's all that should be necessary."

Mariel heard her Master's voice over the bond. Mariel, please meet us near where we originally landed.

"Let's go!" She took off running, followed just behind by Dayele. She slowed to a walk when she saw the others.

TAG: Gaan, all others at scene

24. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: No worries, Echo. :)

Rid nudged her, and Gaan grimaced. "Don't growl at me, young lady." He pulled her up. "And no pushing yourself, so get that idea right out of your head."

Gaan looked up at him, eyes locking with his for a minute before she looked away. Sighing, she replied, "Alright."

As they approached the ship, Master Baron's voice came through the Force again. //Apology accepted Master Gaan. I will see you on Coruscant and I will be in your corner when you face the Council.//

//Thank you, Master,// she breathed quickly. He continued, //Honesty and transparency will be key because the Masters will see through deception. Be Well Master Gaan, Darkness is returning and we will all need to be there to fight it. May the Force be with you.//

//Yes, Master. May the Force be with you.//

"Dha?" Gaan looked over at Cyren. "There's the girl." He nodded toward Mariel, and Gaan followed his eyes.

"Hello, Padawan. Thank you for returning so promptly. Please come aboard with Dayele, if she's willing to come. We are returning to Coruscant." Gaan had to stop there as a violent coughing fit seized her. When it was over, she slumped weakly against her partner.

"Get me on board now, Rid," she directed, breath rasping in her throat.

TAG: Rid, Mariel, Master Baron, Master Breian, everyone at scene

25. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Gaan sighed her response out. "Alright."

As Rid held up Gaan, then she went into a coughing fit. "Get me on board now, Rid,"

Rid nodded and quickly moved Gaan into her ship, and just as swiftly to her bunk.

"I just don't know about you sometimes..." He said.

TAG: Gaan