main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Formation of a new 501 garrison in the region

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hi All,
    The 501st's Empire City Garrison (NY/NJ) is splitting. A new garrison, the Northeast Remnant, is rising out of the chaos and will encompass NJ. Manhattan, NY has been declared neutral territory and every ECG member must choose to be a member of either the ECG or the NER by November 15. Geographical boundaries are being blurred so that members can choose to be in the group that best fits their philosophy of what the group is about. The NE Remnant also is allowed to accept members from other garrison territories in the northeast that disagree with their local garrisons' philosophy. That means we, in POR, can become members of the 501's NER. While that garrison cannot actively recruit outside of NJ, there is nothing stopping me from letting you know we can inquire for NER membership while I am still a non-member of the 501. You now have a choice in garrisons!

The NER is committed to working with other SW fan groups in the NE region. They do not hold an elitist attitude nor do they disparage FanForce. We will be working with the NER closely on a lot of events in the future. Their mission statement and attitude is parallel to ours - bring SW fans together to establish friendships and participate socially and charitably in the region. I expect this to be a very good relationship. :)

2. JediMom3

JediMom3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Good News Jenni, see a little praying goes along way. Amen!

3. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    An additional note: Given the current ECG leaderships' actions and policies of late, we will NOT be maintaining a relationship of any sort with them. Albin is aware of the decision. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM or email me off the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.