main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Freaky Skywalkers (AU - L/M H/L A/P Obi, OCs) [By Briannakin & Hazel] COMPLETE FEB 17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Feb 5, 2012.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: Freaky Skywalkers
    Authors: Briannakin and Hazel
    Timeframe: 5 ABY (Meditations on Maturity AU)
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Kenobi Skywalker, Ben Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Skywalker Solo, Jaina Solo, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Shmi Skywalker II (OC), Aymee Skywalker (OC), Ayden Skywalker (OC), Artoo-Deetoo, and See-Threepio.
    Genre: Humor
    Notes: Written in Hazel?s and Briannakin?s AU Meditations on Maturity. Hopefully the summary will make in unnecessary to have read it to enjoy this fic. (Please note: for the sake of this fic, Briannakin?s challenge response in this AU "Skywalker Traditions" never happened).

Disclaimer: We do not own Star Wars. We are also not responsible for any liquid spattered keyboards or urine soaked pants as a result of this fic.

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away?

PEACE! For twenty-four years, the galaxy has known nothing except peace from the deep core to the outer-rim. Since the end of the Clone Wars, when Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker arrested the conductor of the Clone Wars, Darth Sidious, the Jedi Order has been reformed to allow Jedi to marry, have children and form attachments. These reforms under the leadership of now Jedi Grand Master Skywalker have made the New Jedi Order more successful than ever before.
    Peace was threatened four years after the end of the Clone Wars when Sidious escaped from prison and sought revenge on Skywalker through Skywalker?s family and friends. After an intense battle, Sidious was killed and his soul terminated. The only other fatality was Sabé Kenobi, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi?s wife and mother to his daughter: Mara.

Nineteen years after the start of the new reformed Jedi Order, Anakin Skywalker?s happy family of a wife and five children was thrown into chaos when Luke Skywalker impregnated an ill Mara Kenobi and when scoundrel Han Solo slept with Leia Skywalker and she became pregnant with his child. After a heroic quest that saved Mara?s life, both Luke and Mara, and Han and Leia were wed. Shortly afterwards Ben Skywalker and his cousin, Jaina Solo, were born.

In the five years since those events, the lives of the Skywalkers have been rather quiet. Shmi Skywalker became a Jedi Knight and Padmé Skywalker was elected Chief of State for a third term. Both Luke and Mara, and Han and Leia decided to wait a few more years before having more children. However, about eight months ago, Mara found out she was pregnant again and now the Skywallkers are eagerly waiting to welcome identical twin girls into the family. Things, however, are about to get interesting.

Chapter One

Jedi Academy on Caamas

"Ayden," Aymee Skywalker growled at her twin sister. She was sitting cross-legged across from Ayden. It was passed midnight and the sisters were sitting on their dorm-room floor with an ancient Jedi manuscript between them. "Concentrate, please."

"I?m trying," Ayden replied, letting out a deep breath. "But maybe this isn?t a good idea. Our time would be better spent actually studying."

Aymee raised an eyebrow. "We can?t back down now. My alchemy test is in ten hours and your lightsaber exam is in eight. Eight, Ayden. If we are going to pass, you have to take my test and I most certainly have to take yours. Anyways, no one will notice."

"They better not, and if they do, it was all your idea."

Aymee rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Let?s just get this done. Focus now."

Both girls closed their eyes and muttered the same words over and over. "Ivelay onglay andway osperpray. Ivelay onglay andway osperpray. Ivelay onglay andway osperpray."

Thunder cracked in the distance and both girls felt like they were floating, only to be slammed down a split second later.

When Ayden opened her eyes, she was staring at her own face, grinning. Aymee was in Ayden?s body and Ayden was in Aymee?s."

Both girls started giggling madly. "Astral!"

2. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Oh... this cannot be good... for Luke or for Mara. But for us it's hilarious![face_laugh] PMs please!

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !!!!!! For the record, this is way funnier than Freaky Friday, which was hilarious =D= =D=

Luke preggers [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !!!!! Yes, that needs holopics to be believed.

8-}

Hugs!!!

4. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
    that was an awsome beginning...i love it already=D=
    Can you and me to the PM list if you have one?

5. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Man, I wish my husband could have carried the baby and dealt with my 25 weeks of morning sickness. :p haahahaha, serves him right. Mara's going to be like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, sort of like she got a 'get out of jail free' card. [face_laugh][face_laugh]

This looks very cute!

6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    GOOD!! Let Luke feel what it's like to gain 30 or 40 pounds, throw up in the morning, start lactating, and then finally GIVE BIRTH after 20 hours of labor. I don't feel sorry for Luke at all (Can you tell I have kids).

I hope Mara badgers him for sex also!

7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    This should be more than amusing.

Can't wait to find out who else switched. [face_mischief]

Please PM me when you update.

8. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    At first I saw, "Oh yay, Briannakin and Hazel are collaborating again!"

And then it was "Oh WOOOOOOOOO, this is a sequel!"

And THEN, YOU WENT AND DID A BODY SWAP and now I'm all like [face_dancing]

Brilliant. Those Skywalker twins are NOT to be trusted! I'm excited to see this updated :D

9. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Heh. Now THIS looks familiar. ;)

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Ha ha! Maybe I'll have Luke and Mark exchange bodies. I bet Luke and Mara would still knock boots to Mark's horror.
    Mark would scream, "You did what to Mara with my body!!"

11. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Oh, gosh. I'm seeing a sequel to Second to None. And liking it![face_mischief]

12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Book-Geek: Hilarity is the main purpose of this story. ;)

Jade: [face_laugh] Thanks! I wish I could draw so that I could make fanart for this story.

the-Naboo-Council: Thank you! You're added.

ginchy: You know it. :p

Misty: You'll find out who else switched in the next chapter. [face_mischief]

LVB: Yup, we're back! And this time with an angst free, all nutty story. [face_laugh]

JediMara: From where, I wonder? [face_thinking] :p

Jedi_Lover: I actually feel very sorry for Luke in this story. The poor boy is just not equipped to deal with it. :p

Ha ha! Maybe I'll have Luke and Mark exchange bodies. I bet Luke and Mara would still knock boots to Mark's horror.
    Mark would scream, "You did what to Mara with my body!!"

Oh gods! :oops: [face_laugh]

As for updates, this is a short story and it is already completely written so they will be very frequent. We're expecting to post the whole thing before TEH MOVE and it should take about two weeks to do so. We hope you will enjoy it. :)

PM List:

Book-Geek
    the-Naboo-Council

13. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Book-Geek: It's never good when I drag Hazel into one of my schemes :p

Jade: Thank you. Luke preggers kinda reminds me of that Arnold Swarchenegger movie 'Junior'.

the-Naboo-Council: Thanks. You're added.

ginchy: Thanks, and yeah, Mara is ;)

Misty: Thanks. Who swapped with who might surprise you.

LVB: The dynamic duo is back! 

JediMara: Noooo, you don't say? :p

Jedi_Lover: lol. Sorry, no sex badgering for Luke and Mara. This fic is not that long. And you should totally have Luke and Mark swap bodies.

PM List:

Book-Geek
    the-Naboo-Council

The next chapter will be up later today!

14. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Oh no. Oh, oh... yes. *starts giggling madly, as I really should've gone to bed an hour ago* More...

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Curtis: More is coming... ;)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Fun! bunny! [face_batting]

17. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Chapter Two

Mara was awakened by the sound of someone hyperventilating. With a groan she rolled over. She instantly knew something was odd. The simple act of rolling over was way too easy. She opened her eyes and found her body? on the other side of the bed.

She instantly knew what was going on. Luke was in her body and she was in his. She gazed down to see the bare hard pecks, washboard abs and Luke?s most valuable asset covered by black-boxer-shorts. She looked over at him to see him staring down at the bulbous mound of a stomach that was now his problem.

Mara started laughing.

Luke glared at her with blazing green eyes. "MARA! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!"

"Maybe not for you," she chuckled. "But for me, it?s fracking hilarious." She practically jumped out of the bed and started swaying her hips, staring at her new body in the mirror.

She saw Luke attempt to get up and fail miserably. He started to bawl.

Mara sighed. He wasn?t used to the load of hormones pregnant women - or in this case, men - had to deal with. She walked to his side and gave him a hug, like he always did when she was having a rough time.

"How co-uld I ev-er do thi-s to y-ou?" he cried into her shoulder. "Eve-rythi-ng hurts so mu-ch."

She calmly shushed him. "It?s really not that bad. Let?s have a nice warm shower together, and then we will go see your dad. He will know what is going on and how to fix this."
    Luke stopped crying and smiled.

Anakin woke from his sleep to a hand roaming over his body. A smile played across his lips in the dim morning light. Padmé had been gone on a diplomatic trip for two weeks and had just gotten back last night. She had given him a proper homecoming last night and now it was time for more. Her hand roamed to one of his pectoral muscles and squeezed it.

She let out a low groan behind him.

"You like?" he asked, huskily.

"Yeah, I like. You know what else I like." That was a statement, not a question.

"I do." In one swift move he rolled so he was on top of his wife, only she wasn?t his wife.

She was Leia, his daughter.

Both screamed and jumped out of the bed.

"Leia!? I?m not Han! Leia, I am your father!" Anakin shreaked.

"I?m not Leia, I?m Padmé!"

Anakin then became aware of his surroundings. He was in his daughter?s and son-in-law?s bedroom. He then spun around and looked in the mirror.

And Han?s reflection was staring back at him. He spun around to try to feel who was in Leia?s body, yet he could not touch the Force.

"Oh gods," he muttered and slumped down on the bed.

"Anakin? Is that really you Anakin? What in chaos is going on!?" Padmé demanded.

He looked up. "Yes, it?s me. And I have no idea what is going on. We must have swapped bodies with Han and Leia." He then noticed a little quivering figure in the doorway, holding onto her blanky and stuffed wookiee.

Jaina had heard the yelling.

He held out his hands. "Come here Princess."

Jaina came running and leaped into his arms. "Daddy? Grandpa?" she asked, confused. Her eyes then grew big and she bent down and started to talk to his belly. "Grandpa? Did Daddy eat you?" She then came up to stare sternly into his eyes. "Daddy! Poop Grandpa out! Poop him out NOW!"

Anakin could tell that this was going to be a long day. Once they calmed Jaina down, they decided the best course action was to get dressed and head to their apartment.

Han woke, weary, but he had expected it; he had gone out with Wedge Antilles and Lando Windu last night. He had drunk, but not enough to have a hangover this morning. Hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep, Han rolled over and put his arm over his sleeping wife.

"Ew, you smell like my father?s aftershave," Leia mumbled and pushed him away, still half asleep.

"Someone?s not in the mood to snuggle," he grumbled back, rolling over, now awake. He then noticed everything in the dim light was fuzzy. Gods? Was he really getting that old that he needed to see an ophthalmic surgeon? He was only thirty-four.

Maybe he had drunk more than he realized last night.

Han eventually got

18. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
    [face_laugh] OH my gosh............i was lauhing so hard i was crying.
    Little jana teliing Anakin to "POOP GRANDPA OUT! POOP GRANDPA OUT!"......
    and artoo's comment at the end-
    great post!=D=

19. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Oh. Gosh. ROFL! Artoo partying in Obi-Wan's body, hormone ridden Luke, very confused kids... I love it![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Let the record show for anyone who doesn't know yet: Hilarity and/or fluff are their own raison d'etre And this chapter is a case in point of the former

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ooooh, switching swapping with a droid must take the prize!!!! [face_laugh]

Eeep! Who'd want to be 3PO ROFL!

Yes, sometimes, often, kookyness rocks!
    Hugs!!!!

21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Okay, I'm confused. I think they will all have to wear name tags now. [face_laugh]

22. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Oh man! This is going to be both hilarious and embarrassing.

Anakin and Han might try to kill each other and Someone better go stop R2 from making a fool of himself.

It would be amusing if Luke had to deliver the twins; but not fun.

Ayden and Aimee and going to be in deep trouble when this comes out.

23. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    This is one heck of a crack!fic. [face_laugh]

Nice job, ladies.

24. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Yes! We need a list to keep it all straight!

25. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Artoo gone wild!!!!!!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

OMG, this is TOOOO funny. Can't wait for more, ladies. [face_batting]