main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Free Money

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
  2. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    The Stand was a good book.

I really likked the books I've read by Stephen Lawhead. Start with the pendragon trilogy.

3. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I only got a quarter of the way through The Stand before I freaked out and quit reading it...... too scary for Shea.... maybe it had to do with the fact that I was reading it while I had a cold......oh...Darkstar.....read Timeline...you´d like it.....

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Interesting.. I almost bought the Stand and Timeline the last time I was at the book store. maybe I should have listened to my gut instinct.. though i cant complain cause these books were good... Tonight i start on my last James Rollins book, then its on to new heights... not the book new heights, but the phrase new heights... i dont even know if theres a book called new heights....

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I read The Stand in high school... not the pansy 900 page one... the complete unabridged 1100 page one... it was coo!

6. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    wow if you're going to read 900 pages, what's 200 more... I'm saving myself for the complete version now!

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I am reading Survivor's Quest, and so far it is really good.

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I know this is kind of goofy,but you should read the "Weapons and Warfare of middle Earth" by chris Smith...That's right, by Chris Smith. I got this book for Christmas and really liked it.

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Wow... Chris Smith..... I would buy the book just for the name.... wierd.....

10. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    it is a really cool book. i was looking tru it a couple weeks ago at barnes and nobel.. there is some awesome stuff in there.. and yes, it is by chris smith...

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I am reading a girl book right now (book equivalent of a chick flick). It's my wife's and I started reading it because I was waiting in a waiting room at the hospital for her, and I forgot my Star Wars novel. I read all the papers and surrounding material, and then eyed her book. I started reading it, and it is not bad. It's called "What A Girl Wants". It's a novel.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I have also read the Prima Guide to Asheron's Call. that was pretty good.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I just read the carb content on some Sara Lee Bread

14. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    good reading is that carb content...very engaging.

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I just got the Icewind Dale Trilogy from Gerson. I'e only read a couple of pages, but it's pretty good so far.

16. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Right now I'm currently reading three different Star Wars books simultaneously. I'm reading Rebel Dream from NJO, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, and I recently find myself spending most of my time reading The Paradise Snare...the first book of the Han Solo Trilogy. All three books that I'm reading are very entertaining.

17. Ekrin

Ekrin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    what, are you trying to show off?! ive read a .......couple of books simultaneously.
    so you still think Ekrin is a loser huh? still tryin to prove your better? you should just grow up and get over it!

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I don't have to prove I'm better...cause I know I am. And it's not to show you up....I just like a little variety and I am trying to read all the books and I don't want it to take me forever.

19. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Right now I'm reading what I just wrote... it's garbage!

20. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    ekrin, ekrin, ekrin....how sad for you...no three books at a time...

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I just finished the Paradise Snare. Very good book. Gives good insight on the life of Han Solo before we met him on Tatooine....can't wait to read the other two books in the trilogy. I think I might concentrate of finishing these other two books I'm reading right now though. But I doubt it. I wanna know what great adventures Han Solo goes onto next....wow...I need a life lol.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I am reading the boards right now.

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I've been reading Goobs lately today....118 is especially funny.

24. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    If you havn't read The Lord Of The Rings set I highly recommend that, and if you've read it already then I say read it again. But if you've read it twice then I say you should read anything by Kurt Vonaghet. He's funny...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.