main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gainesville Fan Force Roll CAll

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Darthtengence, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Ok it spite of recent absences from group meetings, I would just like to know who is and who is not still planning on being a part of this group. I am not upset or anything I just want to know who is still interested in keeping this thing going. Mary, Crystal and my wife are the only regular show ups. I just want to know who in still with us if you arent interested thats fine just let us know so we know weather or not to expect you at the next meeting. I really enjoy meeting with everyone and I know some have moved away and we have lost some due to other obligations just log in every once and a while just to let us know you are still interested in coming every once and a while. So this is just a list of people who are interested and maybe throw out some ideas that we can do other than just dinner and a movie. Ill go first.

Jason DeBottis
    aka DarthTengence
    Interested in Camping and other out door actvities as well
    as some fund raisers. ALso thinking of going to C4 if it turns
    out to be finacially feasable.
    ;)

2. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey i am still being a part of the group. sry for not showing up to the recent meeting. I am at tampa til 5, might be back after that. i will try to make more meetings, i can make some meetings on sunday or weds for sure. i am also interested in doing other things like camping or planing trips. i dont know if i can go to c4 though. i have to get back, my niece has gotten baptized. May the Force Be With You.

3. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    how was the movie? me and my girlfriend went to the same showing. i Loved it, though there were some sad parts. what was the prize at the end of the showing?

4. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    ME!
    Gabriel
    well I've been out of contact because full time school, part-time work, and life have been adding up...

I think a FUNd raiser is a good idea!
    I like camping, and I haven't been in years..
    I hope to be "more available" (is that even english?) after this summer semester when I go down to part time school and hopefully full time work :)

5. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I'm here as you know. Can't make it to C4. But maybe if we start planning now we can make it to Star Wars weekends next year. Not sure about the camping. But how about game nights once a month or something?

Mary

6. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I am stll a part of the group. I have been busy with the documentary.

7. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I'm here, just not on these boards very much anymore. see everyone at POTCII

8. rustedmetalrobot

rustedmetalrobot Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    Hello Gainesville FanForce,

I really enjoyed meeting all of you even though I was only able to attend a few meetings. Due to a death in the family and recent illness of a loved one, I was unable to get to the last meetings. I still want to be a part of the group starting again in August and I would be interested in attending C4 if possible. Now that things have calmed down, I will try to check the boards more often. Also, I'm new to the group and haven't been on the boards since the dinosaurs walked the earth so hello to those I haven't met.

--Rustedmetalrobot (Ldihawk)
    (Laura)

9. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    I am still part of the group...been so busy with work...previews suck....and moving a few months ago to gainesville....but I am looking forward to getting together more and do some events in the area..

10. Darth_Bandalak

Darth_Bandalak Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2006
    How do I join!?:D

11. Sledge_circuit

Sledge_circuit Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2006
    I am real interested in becoming part of this group.. but it seems a little slow lately. I cant do much as my time is limited to weekends but I can get together hope to learn a thing or two and maybe a fund raiser (not sure what you do for fund raising) but hell if its for a good cause I'm in.

12. HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    I'm still in. The last few months have been real ****** with major family matters back home in NY, so when my parents need to take weekend flights up to NY, I have to go down to Tampa to take care of their dogs.

Things look better now though and my brother has been given a clean bill of health. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.