main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Gallery emptied...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Marmida, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Was the icon used here on TFN? If so I can remove the image if you don't want it being used. :)

2. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    It was a LiveJournal icon. But thanks anyways! I'll keep that in mind.

Marmida

3. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    Ok, so let me get this straight...

Someone used your work in something (a signature, a icon or whatnot) so you've taken it all down?

I gotta tell you, that's some serious overreacting. If it wasn't for people using my work for those types of things and catching the eye of various companies, I'd still be waiting tables and Bartending today.

If someone used your work, makes sure they credit the original art to you... plain and simple. Most people have no problem doing that.

I've had people use my work illegally and tried to sell photocopies of it. You can stop that kind of stuff, but it seems people like your work, which I can say I have not seen it, but why punish those people?

Just my two cents.

4. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    I have been thinkin of removing my stuff for a while because my life is extremely busy and I'm not very interested to use my limited sparetime by just chekcin my galleries. I have found new hobbies and art has been left to the background.

And yes, I did overreact. My mind have been a mess for a past month because of stress. It still is, so easiest way to heal it is just to remove all stressable things.

So, sorry if you liked my artwork, but I think this is the best for a time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.