main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Yep two days

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Glad both your house and the people in it are safe, Chiznuk.

My mom ends up in Orlando on business once a year or so; her company owns about 25 McDonald's restaurants and there's a big headquarters there. Librarian conferences are in different locations every year; I rarely go because school systems don't fund that sort of thing here.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    My brother works at a McDonald's.

:p

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Thank you, Anakinfan. It looks like a few downed power lines and uprooted trees is the extent of the damage. My work has no power so I got the day off.

5. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    We've got to pick up the pace with this thread.

:p

6. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Don't like that post, actually make a post!

Darth Chiznuk and fishtailsam like this.
  7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    If this was 2003, 2004... the majority of our posts in GIL would be very much disliked, Armen.

9. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, wait until the trailer gets released & the **** really hits the fan.

10. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    *pops in* Hi, guys! How is everyone doing?

FINALLY feeling normal again today. No more headaches or vision problems. Getting back to normal fitness-wise is going to take a while though. :p

So did I miss anything? *looks around at forums* Hmm...looks like not much...

11. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Glad to hear you're feeling better.

It's a strange morning. I'm showered and awake before 9am for once, I don't know what hit me but I just felt like waking up today. Plus today is the first real strict day of me changing my eating habits to lose some fattage. I had two egg whites and a dry peice of toast for breakfast. I'm pretty sure I want to stab myself. But in the end I will drop the weight and be awesome just in time for my company retreat in April.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Classes are done, homework is almost done, and it's the weekend. I honestly don't know who I'm going to root for in the Superbowl this year. I only watch it for the commercials and film trailers.

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    As a Pats fan I'll probably root for the 49ers, but I almost could care less. I'll mostly just watch for the funny ads and Iron Man 3 trailer.

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I like the Eagles, being from Philly, but my team has been the Ravens since the day they moved to Baltimore. Ray Lewis is going to retire approximately 45 seconds after putting a career ending hit on Kaepernick. And, then he will cry into the camera. Lewis... not Kaepernick...

15. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    The anticipation for this Sunday, as it is every year at this time, is driving me crazy. :p

16. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'm so excited, the energy is alive and welling in me now. I love the Star Wars movie experience. Getting my Bespin Han Solo costume ready for the midnight premiere. Talking the Wars, dreaming the fan fiction, the crazy speculation, the hunger to devour any droplet or treat of news. It's great! And, to share it all with my daughter, who will be going as R2-D2.

17. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

It's been making the rounds on HBO lately, and I watch whenever I can... Paul is one of my favorite films of the 2000's.

18. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Gotta root for the Niners. It's sickening how our sports culture holds Ray Lewis up as a suitable role model for kids and I would root against him every chance I get. Hopefully he's crying cuz he's all hormonal from the deer antler spray he's been spritzing into that big mouth of his.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  19. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    Win or lose, Ray Lewis is gonna cry.

20. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Anyone see Warm Bodies yet? I'm curious to hear reactions. I found the tone really uneven, and the attempts to update the zombie mythology felt like they left you not completely understanding why humans were reacting the way they were. The movie was trying to make the lyrical literal, but the lyrical was all very on the nose.

21. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Anothet fine morning at work. i got stuck working the walk of shame.

22. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    We'll watch the Superbowl as we do every year, but as noted above it will be as much for the ads and Iron Man trailer as it will be for the game itself; once the Falcons were out I didn't really care as much about the teams playing.

Regarding Ray Lewis being any kind of role model... yeah, that whole murder thing should kind of work against that.

23. GarithTannis

GarithTannis Jedi Master star 1

Feb 2, 2010
    Morning folks. (Tired of lurking like a lurky lurking lurker... Plus I started to feel creepy.) I haven't posted anything like 100 pages. So... You know. Hi.

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'll be going over to my brother's house for the game as he has a 60" to my puny 43". Since I despise the Ravens I'll be rooing for the 49ers but all I really hope for is a great game. I hate when the Superbowl is boring or a blowout.

25. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Don't worry, I lurked all through waiting for ROTS, so lurking through 100 pages isn't bad. Welcome to the insanity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.