main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Good or Lucky Things that Happened at Work 3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Well my boss who is also my friend of over 20 years surpised me with having the Desktop pic of the Crew of the new Enterprise from the upcoming film Silksceened on T-Shirts, I kept wondering why he needed me too pick up 4 last night.[face_thinking]

PS: Yes they are Bootlegs

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I got my first professional short film into Dances With Films here in Los Angeles as a World Premiere! I'm stoked. So that was the best thing that happened with my work lately. I'm headed to a conference next week to try to find corporate clients.

My short has a date between a Star Trek nerd and a Star Wars nerd, lol, it's a good little scene, one of my favorites in it.

3. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I wouldn't exactly call this "Good or lucky." But someone broke into our office last night. The only things they seem to have taken were 2 50 cent bags of candy and a file room key. So, I guess that's lucky. Also, I usually have a bag of CD's to listen to. Sometimes I leave them at my office. Last night I took them with me. So, I guess that's lucky, too.

4. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Well I would say that most definitely sounds like good luck/

5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I hired my first employee for my company, so work has been a bit different lately, but on the good side my short film shows in Pasadena at Action On Film opening night at 8:00 p.m., Friday July 24! I'm stoked about it, should be fun, and it was nominated for three awards from that festival, Best Comedy, Best Cinematography, and Best Produced Screenplay in the short form categories.

6. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Going to Comic Con!!! I found out I got a pass from work! :D

7. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Nice so you are going to make it after all, Congrats1!!

8. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Woo hoo -- time to celebrate!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.