main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episode: S05E18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SithStarSlayer, Feb 22, 2013.

?

How would grade THIS episode?

1. 10/10

56.1%
  2. 09/10

14.6%
  3. 08/10

9.8%
  4. 07/10

7.3%
  5. 06/10

9.8%
  6. 05/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 04/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 03/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 02/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 01/10

2.4%
  1. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    More like... Best 22 minutes in TCW ever. Period..

This was my favorite episode easily so far

rumblewagon likes this.
  2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Went 9/10. I can't get enough of how creepy Tarkin is here and how much he feels just like Ep. IV Tarkin. The OT environments really immerse you. Seeing all the clones fight a Jedi is very ominous knowing that Order 66 is coming. Anakin's scene trying to get in to see Ahsoka sends chills up my spine every time. I'm not a huge fan of spending half the episode on a single chase and almost gave it an 8 because of that, but any episode that I can write two separate walls-of-text on how it impacts the overall story of Anakin Skywalker apparently wasn't lacking too much story just because so much time was spent on the action. I still can't go 10, because I really hate the part where Ahsoka is brought to a stop and completely surrounded and just hops away, with no one even firing after her till after she lands.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Personally I haven't seen the Order 66 connection, and I don't think I ever have during TCW, and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

The difference between Order 66 and TJWKTM is Order 66 is just an out of the blue betrayal, resulting in unsuspecting Jedi getting shot in the back.

Ahsoka was arrested and charged with murder. She escaped prison and presumably killed or at least assaulted several clones in doing so. The clones aren't executing cultural genocide, they're just chasing a fugitive, and I think they're being more considerate than they have to.

I can understand people feeling something, anything, for this, but I don't.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    For me, it's just a visual thing, you're right that it's not really about the plot. If TCW was a stand-alone show, it would feel shocking that after fighting alongside clones for so long now she's being hunted down by them, but because of how it connects into the overall Star Wars story it's more eerie and ominous.