main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings from Hawai'i

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by JayTee_Erricck, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    EDIT: The website sounds great! Unfortunately posting in multiple forums is considered spam and againstt he TOS. :(
    If you would like to announce your website an RSA is able to post it on TFN for you. You can also post this in FF Community rather than every forum. ;)

Aloha from Hawai'i to all fellow Star Wars fans in Winston-Salem.

I am making my rounds around the Force dot net forums & humbly inviting one & all to check out my Star Wars fan website < http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com >.

I was fortunate enough to be one of the hundreds of SW fans at Celebration III this past April. [I know, this was about 7 months ago but I don't think sharing pictures ever gets old...] Anyhow, the RLH (Rebel Legion Hawai'i) site features a Gallery section currently with 4 sub-sections. Please give the photos a look. I also humbly request sharing the link to the site with any / all of your friends and relatives who have any interest in Star Wars!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you!

Jay Tee

P.S. My website coordinator & I are still in the process of putting up MORE pix so I hope you'll check back for repeat visits in the months to come as we continue to update the site.

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    What's up Jay Tee! Thanks for stopping by our board. I'll check out your site soon.

May (the light side of the force) be with you??????

Dude...

We are the SECRET SITH SOCIETY!!!

May the darkside be with you !!!

C-ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.