main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Greetings!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Metus, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Darth_Metus

Darth_Metus Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    Hi!

Just relocated to the Phoenix area from Columbia, SC due to my job. Just wanted to check on here and say hi and to see what's happening.

DM

2. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Wow! That's quite a geographic and culture shock to deal with :eek:

You will find that much of the PFF business is conducted over at their own boards here.

Welcome to the Madness!

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    DM, you'll find the folks at the PFF to be a great group of people. Definitely check out their group and activities. They are pretty active, with different things going on all the time.

What part of PHX are you in? I used to live in Mesa and Scottsdale, from 2002-2005. I was with the PHX FF the whole time and really enjoyed my time with them. Welcome to Phoenix. At least you moved there while it was less hot. ;)

4. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Welcome to Phoenix, Darth_Metus. :)

5. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Just a friendly "Hello" from your friends "down south" in the Tucson Fan Force.

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Hello from another member of neighboring Tucson Fan Force. We had a member move out to North Carolina last year and My sister lives in Hilton Head as well.

Welcome to the Southwest.

What part of Phoenix are you located in? You have a big big playground to run around in now for sure :)