main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Halloween Party Planning Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ben_ethus, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    I will be there. Hopefully I'll be in a costume, but we'll have to see how it goes. As far as what I'm bringing, I'm bringing stuff for smores. And I'm not bringing myself. Myself will have to find his own way there :)

2. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I am going to try to make it. Can someone send the directions to ???????????? ?

I won't be able to make the Clone Wars party though, so I will drop of the gaming trophy if I can come. Speaking of which, is anyone bringing Epic Duels? I wouldn't mind playing a game or two.

I will probably need to leave early too.

Is there anything left to bring?

LAJ edit - email address removed at user request

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2022
  3. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    hmm..i'll send you directions.
    I have a copy (err stacie and i have a copy) of epic duels....

bring whatever tickles your fancy....you can never have enough munchies....
    or you could bring a tuna fish casserole...i don't know why....

4. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Tina I need directions. Only from the main roda though, say from the BP down from you. Please PM them to me or call me on my cell today or tomorrow.

I'm PMing your my cell so you can do that.

There will be plenty of games to play. Don't forget that along with Epic Duels Stacie and Tina have, I'll be bringing along the Jango shooter game and SW Battleship. AND the Pinata! (That thing is LOADED with goodies!)

Also, Bonnie is doing some sort of trivia contest as well.

5. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    I'm sitting here at work in my costume. Long synthetic hair is a menace, and costumes and chairs with wheels are a dangerous combination!

But it's fun!!!

6. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    ok sorry about the delay in directions I know I told you all thursday and now it's friday. i had to find someone that know's street names. They will be out by tonight, again sorry guys

7. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    I just wanted to repost the specifics of the Party in case anyone forgot or needs to now know.

When: Saturday Nov 1st at 6:02 PM

Where: Stina-Cri's house (back up location is Greencat's house. We'll let you know for sure soon)

Costumes: Of course. Either SW or non-SW, whatever you feel like. There will be prizes for a variety of costumes categories.

What to Bring: a small 'dollar store' item for costume prize (if everyone brings one, everyone will win one), a few dollars for pizza and a snack food.

Pinata -- Sal will make. Alderaan Stina-Cri will bring a green 'death star laser' stick for destroying Alderaan.

This will be the October meeting.

Names for LifeDay Secret Santa will be drawn.

Games: Jango Fett target shoot, Music trivia, Quote trivia.

Bonfire, if at Tina's.

Oh, and here I sit at my desk in "costume". I dressed like Rupert from the show "Survivor: Pearl Islands" with ALL that that encompasses...

I even have a rubber snake wrapped around my next and the Secretary is scarde to death of it. Everytime I walk past her she shreiks back. I did tease her for a time this morning, but it got old fast so I stopped.

8. BonMothma

Aug 1, 2003
    I'm bummed. I was going to run down to the bank this afternoon (in costume), and someone robbed it this morning (also in costume), so it's closed now. They had to go and spoil my fun. :(

BTW, I dressed up for trick or treat last night, too. Had about 250 kids! :)

9. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    woah, thats alot Bonnie! anyway, I'm gonna be wearing my "picnic scene" padme dress, I wore it to the IMAX premiere last year, it's a very rough interpretayion, but i love it....it's also minus the headband thing...oh well!

10. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Well, here we are the day after, and I'd say that the party was great fun. At least I had a good time. Lots of good costumes from everyone; very nice job. I worked on my pictures today, and you can all see them here. Oh, and Tina, how'd the cake thing go?

11. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Well, I must say I had a good time, even though I had to bail a little early. Much thanks to Tina, for hosting at her place.

Nice pics, Zero. Well done.

See you guys on Friday,
    Yours Truly

12. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Wow, Zero, those were wonderful pictures! I'm as photogenic as ever!

The party was very much fun :) Glad I could come this year. For some reason though, I randomly can't think of anything to say right now.....oh well..... ;)

13. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I left before I could say thanks to Tina for hosting the party. Thanks!

14. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes, thank you for having us! I look forward to seeing everyone again on Friday!

15. BonMothma

Aug 1, 2003
    I had a great time! Thanks for hosting, Tina.

16. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    Hey everyone...the party was fun. It was no problem hosting. I'll see everyone on friday then.

17. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Loads of fun. Great pics Zero! Hmm, methinks I need to have a talk with a certain lady who links doing finger tricks...

Tina, bring the chios and candy I left at the party to the Cartoon party this Friday please. Thanks.

Thanks again for hosting and to your parents for allowing it to happen there.

18. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    I had so much fun! thank you tina!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.