main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Halo 3 : Finishing The Fight

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Vaders_cousin, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC:

Linda unslung her Sniper Rifle, and raises her hand, "I can go John. We can get him here quick." Linda walked to Wills side and patted him on the shoulder, "Don't you know, us spartans are invincable."

TAG: anyone.

2. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Will

The Spartan gave an unseen smirk to Linda, but in his heart he cried. The Ghosts of Reach...

William put Ayden's unconcious form down on the ground, propping him up into a sitting position. He'll be okay...

"Ready to go, Lin'?"

Was he ready to go? Checking the ammo on his magnums, he could see that they were heavily depleted in the battle against the Hunter. Guess it was time to part with his signature weapons.

Will scanned the ground looking for some weapon that he could use. Hello, who are you?

It had to be luck, and he just hoped his compatriots didn't kill him. Dropping the two pistols, Will kicked the shotgun into his hands and watched as his HUD instantly responded: 3/4 ammo. Good enough...

"Chief, you comin'?"

TAG: Chief, Lin, Fred

OOC: You want to have some fun? I suggest playing the city levels on Legendary: that'll give you an idea of what this RPG should be like in the near future. It was hard, but I was able to beat the Hunters using two pistols.

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Frederic-104

"I can go John. We can get him here quick. Don't you know, us spartans are invincable," Linda said.

"Right," Fred muttered, "Tell that to Grace, or Li, or Josh, or Sam or Isaac... You've been reading too many UNSC censored documents if you believe that." He didn't blame Linda. They all thought it once in a while. He wouldn't have tried to knife a Brute to death if he hadn't thought it, but they'd lost too many comrades through superior force alone to get cocky and make it easier for the Covies to take them down.

Tag: SPARTAN-IIs

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: The Master Chief
    Old Mombasa

"Chief, you comin'?"

He knew he really shouldn't...and Solipsil didn't miss a chance to tell him so. But...playing medic and holding a possition just wasn't any fun...not like the fun he'd been getting used too....Hell...why not.

"Affirmative. Fred are you comming along as well?" He spoke over the Spartan Comm Channel...dropping his two covenant weapons (Plasma sword and Brute shot) in exchange for a Covie Carbine and a Brute Plasma Rifle...not his favorite weapon, but the closest thing to it.

Tag: Fred

5. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Frederic-104

Affirmative. Fred are you comming along as well?"

As irresponsible as it seemed to leave the average soldiers all alone, SPARTAN-104 couldn't let his fellow Spartans have all the fun. He grabbed his Shotgun and made sure it was ready to go. "Yes Sir."

Tag: Spartans

6. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Will

The Four Spartans, together again...

And John dropped his weapons...

"Chief, you mind if I nab that energy sword?"

TAG: The Master Chief

OOC: Wow, I had to edit that one. Hopefully no one who read the uneditted one will start writing Master Chief/William fanfics. [face_worried]

7. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: No...but I kinda wish I had)

8. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    (ooc: pretty much it was like "chief, can I grab your energy sword? it looks kinda fun..." A little while later, I was rereading it and my face went pure white)

9. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: That's goin' in my sig now, just so ya know)

10. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Please guys, try to keep the OOC chatter to a minimum. Your cluttering the RP.

[b]LC David Quest[/b]
    [i]Rooftops; Old Mombasa[/i]
    [blockquote]
    The Spartan's seemed to be getting ready to move out, and leave the rest of them there all alone. "How convenient..." Quest re-primed his SRS99C-S2 AM, put in a fresh clip, and moved a couple of steps over, behind a piece of battered concrete. The rough stone wall had been damaged by an explosion, and there was a circular hole just big enough for the shaft of his Sniper to slide right into.

He took up position low to the ground, and was quite ready to defend him and his comrades if he needed to. His trigger finger was starting to itch, and he even if the Spartan's left, he wouldn't mind if things were to heat up again.
    [/blockquote]

[b]Tag:[/b] DVC

11. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been around much...

IC: Master Chief
    Old Mombasa

"Chief, you mind if I nab that energy sword?"

"Go right ahead." He said, checking hte charge on the single shot carbine. He'd done alot with the weapon, despite it's problems, and he knew he could do alot more with it.

"Quest," he said over the open comm "You're in charge. I want who ever has the most Medical experience to get down here and help our wounded guy...Adams, if you can still here me, we're en route to your location. Spartans, Lets Move Out!"

As he finished the speach, he brought the carbine into both hands, and crouched a bit as he left the secured square of area, constantly on the look out for Covie forces.

Little did he know, the were approaching from another side of the square...and about to prove the worth of the Marines...

Tag: Quest, Adams, Spartans

Tag: Quest, Spartans, Adams

12. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Adams

New Mombasa- Outskirts

Jack had made it out of the building when the transmission came in:

"Adams, if you can still here me, we're en route to your location."

So finally things would start making sense. Jack rushed through the streets. He'd have to keep an eye out for any Spartan soldier. Or at least some explosion. Whenever they were around some sort of mishap wasn't far to follow.

At least, that's what Jack had come to expect with these things. Alot of hype certainly surrounded them. But were they capable?

"I guess I'll just have to find out," Jack said aloud, reloading his Sniper Rifle.

Tag: Anybody

13. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Frederic-104

Listening to the Chief's orders, Fred rechecked his shotgun. Once the Chief was done talking, he volunteered, "Sir, you want me bringing up the rear again?"

Tag: Master Chief

(ooc: On Wednesday I'm leaving on vacation until the 21st of April (my time). You've been warned, I trust SPARTAN-104 will be well-taken care of in my abscence)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.