main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hangin' on until July...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Now that season 1 of Galactica is over, Friday just doesn't feel as special anymore. That being the case, I was wondering what kinda things we could do to keep us occupied until the new season starts. If you got ideas, post away.

2. Jedi-Nads

Jedi-Nads Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    i had thought about having a game night. either video games or card or board games, etc. also, we might have a dvd night or switch it around a bit. we could get our toys out and play star wars :D

3. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    Why don't we do the cheesy horror flicks on those nights? I bet there's plenty of footage to keep us going until July.... we can play games too... and if we play SW... well someone will have to loan me some toys, I just don't feel right prying them from my children's hands. And Adam, after I made the mistake of telling them that you played with their Galactic Heros... well let's just say that now they are closely guarded, I don't even know where the secret hiding place is. hmmmm... I think I need to review the concepts of sharing with my children.

4. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I vote for watching movies and/or playing X-Box.

I know all of our movie tastes vary, but I have a pile of DVDs and back episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis that I need to catch up on.

I also want to see some cheesy sci-fi movies. Where's Jessica?!?! Get that Orca movie!! ;)

5. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    On the other hand.....

If none of these ideas sound good to any of you, our garage needs to be cleaned out, and there's an awful lot of "doggie bombs" in the back yard that need to be picked up.

Spring cleaning is here, and we need help!! Any takers?!?! ;)

6. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I'll help pick up doggie bombs as long as we can take 'em to the nearest overpass and dump them on unsuspecting motorists...

P.S. spiral, you're not supposed to tell your kids I was playing with their toys. After this debacle, how can I ever trust you again?

7. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Hey, we could also have like cartoon festivals. We could watch all sorts of stuff, anything from Warner Bros. to anime. That could be fun...

8. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Ooooohhhhh.....

Ren and Stimpy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, SpongeBob SquarePants.....

You'd better be careful, Adam - you may be opening a can of worms with this one!!!!!

We could have a veritable smorgasbord of cartoons in one night. To quote Stimpy: "JOY!" 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.