main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happenings in the Spoiler Forum (No Spoilers inside)

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Soothsayer, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Though I am spoiler free, I always wondered what the guys in the Spoiler room were talking about.

I know a newspaper that I get published a what we know so far article about AOTC about 8 months before it came out. I did not read the article then, but put it away and read it after i saw the movie. I was shocked at what they already knew.

Basically I was wondering if there was a way we could have the Spoiler folk keep a little weekly diary/log that says what the big topic is, so we can all read it May 20, 2005 to find out what they knew and how much of it was correct with out having to go back 100 pages.

Is this possible, or am I the only one who would be interested in something like this?

Just a thought and if you all think it is a stupid one, then just delete this thread....I will not cry

2. Raz Zaphon

Raz Zaphon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2000
    For AotC the script was being leaked out by two different sources, plus there were other insiders with design information, and it really was quite incredible what we knew. So incredible that I was a bit bored on opening night, because I knew everything by that point. This time around isn't quite the same. They do know the basic plot, but there's a lot to the movie that hasn't got out yet. There is still a chance for a lot to get out, but hopefully it won't.

3. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    ^we're also more than a year away, and I am sure that I do not want to know what the people in the spoilers section know.

4. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    This is a bad idea. Talking about or even alluding to current spoilers is in violation of this forum's spoiler code. If for whatever reason you'd like to know what is being discussed in the Spoiler forum, then I suggest that you PM a spoiler forum member, and keep all of your findings to yourself.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.