main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Happy 10th Birthday to The Phantom Menace

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Wow its hard to believe its been 10 years. i remeber it like yesterday. Anyways Happy memories!

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I remember being furious that I couldn't see it at Midnight because of High School finals. I didn't see it until like 8pm the next night. Then I dressed up as Darth Maul and went with boatloads of people on Friday night also. Then afterwards I saw it again, and again, and again. It really is hard to believe that it has been 10 years. A lot has happened in those 10 years...
    But this film still remains as beloved to me as it was then.

Speaking of which, Ron had mentioned trying to get a projector screen and all that, what ever happened with it?
    I'm sitting here realizing we'd talked about doing fanboys and TPM tonight. My Dad's plane gets in sometime after 9pm. I'm meeting him and my Step-mom then going back to my house for T2. After that's over I have to head back to the house I'm watching for the week.
    So busy...anyway, everyone is welcome to come and watch T2. I didn't think about the dates of TS and TPM anniversary being so close otherwise I would have mentioned that before.
    Who all is going to the midnight of TS?

3. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    This has obviously changed to an earlier time. I figured it best to watch the movie then meet my Dad at the airport.
    Everyone is welcome! Dan I have your JL DVD's, finished them today actually.

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I was going to the Fanboys event, but since I am doing the midnight show tomorrow, this old body of mine can't do all the late nights like I used to. Hope the event was fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.