main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Birthday Rhode Squadron!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by idarii, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    okay so this is a couple of days early, but i thought i'd get a thread going to celebrate one year of a rhode island fanforce!

friday, december 12 is our one year mark as an official chapter, and we've really grown from a handful of people to a good-sized group.

so here's just a chance to pat yourself on the back, and maybe reflect back on the past year if you're so inclined.

i'm really thankful for this group, for without it i would not have met as many awesome people as i have, so it's really important to me. not to mention it's always a blast no matter what we do :)

2. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Wooo Hoo!

When I first proposed the idea of a Rhode Island fanforce over a year ago I didn't think that there were enough people here to make it happen, but in three short months it did happen we became official, and here we are a year later still going strong with more members than I could have imagined.

I want to thank all of the Rhode Squadron members who have made the meets memorable, provided zany companionship with people as wacky as I am, and above all for keeping this group going.

I'm immensely proud to be part of something like this, and soon enough maybe we'll be celebrating 5 year anniverseries and such. :)

also, with this post I'd like to mention that I'm back at the boards, for a while anyway until my next semester starts up again.

3. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    [image=http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s20/smilies-44489.png]

Congrats on your first year! Here's to many, many more!!

[image=http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif]

4. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Yay! Happy Birthday, Rhode Squadron!! :D

I'm so thrilled to be able to be a part of this group - you are all wonderful people and I look forward to each meet with so much enthusiasm! I think my friends are tired of hearing how much I babble about how wonderful you all are!

Great job to all the organizer type people! Thanks for keeping the group going and making the atmosphere so warm and welcoming. Even from the first time I met you all, I felt welcomed and I do appreciate that!

So let's party! :D

Love,
    Lisa, the lone one from CT ;)

5. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Happy happy birthday! :)

I really enjoy coming down to spend time with you guys. I escape MIT, Boston, and MA all at once! And I get to hang out with cool people too! While my primary loyalty will always be with the Rebels, I'm really thankful to be involved in another wonderful group of people. :D

6. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Wow Happy B-day us!

Very cool. I'm very happy to say I'm part of this group. And I'm glad to know all of you. You guys rock!

7. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Happy Birthday Rhode Squadron!!!!!!!

8. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Woo Hoo! Only twenty more years till we are legal.

9. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'll fill in for Tony here:

Legal, eh? [face_love]

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    to quote myself

I new that someone was gonna respond to that one. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

11. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Heh heh. :D

12. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I'll fill in for Tony here:

Legal, eh? [face_love]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

:D

13. UKDefender

UKDefender Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2003
    Happy Birthday Guys!

14. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Happy Birthday to the greatest group of people I'm not officially a part of.

15. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I'll drink to that!

16. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Happy Birthday! It is an honor to have meet you and to be able to be posting on the same board as you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.