main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Easter Fellow TCGers!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by SithDooku, Apr 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    Happy Easter Guys and Gals.

I hope the TCG Bunny brings you lots of cards! :)

And if you are Jewish, I hope you have a wounderful Day!

SD-

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Yea happy Easter Zach, hope ya'll get heaps of chocolate!! :D

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!

What an Easter this was!!!!! There was a Star Wars Toy Show this weekend in Greensboro NC and we stayed in a hotel which happened to be the same hotel all the celebrities stayed in. The convention was awesome!! There were Star Wars toys everywhere, rare and hard to find to common toys at really great prices. There were a whole bunch of celebrities that came including: Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Admiral Ozzel (Michael Sheard), Nien Nunb (Mike Quinn), Logray The Ewok + other little aliens + Harry Potter Goblins (Mike Edmonds), Iasa the Jawa + walking trash can + Harry Potter Goblin (Rusty Geoff), Plo Koon (Alen Ruscoe), Aurra Sing (Michonne Bourriangue), Aayla Secura (Amy Allen), Noa from Ewok Adventures (Eric Walker) and author Aaron Allston. We really got a chance to talk to all the celebrities and they are so nice! Several are comedians and were constantly joking around with everyone. That night we went to dinner with a group of about 50 to dinner with all the celebrities. It was a crazy amount of people but we still got a chance to talk to a few of the celebrities. That night we went and hung out at the hotel with Peter Mayhew, Mike Quinn and Aaron Allston. We talked with Aaron for a couple hours and got some great information about SW books!

Something very out of the ordinary happened that day though... For the first time in 22 years Jeremy Bulloch donned his armor and the top 10 charity winners won a picture with him with helmet on and helmet off plus getting the picture autographed. Chris and I put our money together and got the 7th highest bid!!!! It was amazing and there is nothing like the real Boba Fett in armor. He was the great friendly Jeremy Bulloch with his helmet off but once it was on he was THE Boba Fett and it was extremely impressive, every person that went up there did not escape the intimidating stare he gave them, he got right into character. After this photo shoot he was allowed to go out and let everyone see him in armor but no pictures were allowed to be taken, so the ones seen here were charity only since that was the only way this would be approved by George Lucas.

Shannon Baksa (Mara Jade) was supposed to come but when I asked Jeremy Bulloch about it he said that she is 8 months pregnant and had to back out at hte last minute. That is understanding, can't imagine you'd feel very well at 8 months.

4. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    sounds like someone had a fun Easter.

BTW im hopefully gunna get my photographs back from my holiday tomoz, i might post some for all those people who couldnt get away ;) (BTW im a photographer)

5. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    Oooh Photography!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.