main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Holidays/The Next Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I just wanted to wish all of you Happy Holidays. I hope that the meals are delicious and the presents you receive are what you wanted. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. I also wanted to discuss our next meeting. It's been awhile since we have had a meeting and we are very overdue for one. The past few months have been crazy at work for me personally and throw in all the errands you do for the holidays and you have no spare time for fun. Now that the Christmas season is over from a business standpoint I will be returning to normal working hours and will be able to start planning more activities for us to do. As far as our next meeting goes the floor is open to suggestions. An idea I had in mind would be that we could go see Return of the King and then afterwards we could go to Borders and have discussion about future activities, ect and perhaps play some Star Wars & LOTR Trivial Pursuit. I apologize for the lack of meetings/activities lately. Even though I have been extremely busy with work not to mention being sick alot, It's my responsibility as the City Rep to make sure these things happen and I have not lived up to my responsibilities. Happy Holidays everyone and let's plan a meeting. :)

2. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    1 more thing I forgot to mention...I have some cool ROTK and Spiderman 2 posters to give to everybody at the next meeting. :)

3. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    How's it going Sean? I was thinking we were overdue for a meeting also. I've seen ROTK twice so far and thought it was a great movie, however I don't think I could sit through another viewing, that movie is friggin' long! However, if everyone else wants to do this that's cool also. I just wanted to also remind everyone to give a quick thought/prayer for our troops overseas. I know it sucks to be on the other side of the planet in a hostile enviroment so just take a minute to reflect on how lucky we have it here. I was thinking if the movie thing was out we could meet at my house in Jan/Feb. to play Trivial Pursuit and Star Wars Life, or maybe we could do this at the meeting after this one. That Star Wars Life game is still unplayed after being owned almost two years. Hope everyone has a great time with family and friends, see ya!

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm up for a viewing of ROTK, Grandparents and family are seeing it this friday -- but since I'm positive I'll love it, I can plan on seeing it again. If you guys aren't against the idea, we can try to have it at my house? Last time was a fiasco, and I never replied about rescheduling it - sorry. Or we could have it at Aaron's, doesn't matter to me; I'd love to give Star Wars Life a shot.

Happy Holidays Y'all.

5. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Well why don't we go ahead and do the life/trivial pursuit thing at somebody's house. I leave it to Aaron and Sarah to figure out who will host it. How does a Sunday in January sound to everybody, perhaps the 4th or 11th?

6. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Sounds cool, Im up for either date,as far as the place Im good with JJ's house as long as that's ok with her.

7. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Well Sarah what sounds best for you, Jan 4th or 11th? And what time would be good? :)

8. SeitoGabda

SeitoGabda Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2003
    Would love to get together with fellow Jedi..How does one go about seeking admittance to your group?? You may Private Message me or e-mail me with any instructions/details.
    Thank you.

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome SeitoGabda, My name is Sean and I am the city rep for the Dayton Fellowship. There are no trials or requirments for joining. We are on the smaller side as far as fanforces go but everybody here is an awesome person and SW enthusiast. As you have read in this thread we are going to be having a meeting in just a few weeks and I would love to have you join us. Welcome to the Dayton Fellowship and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. :)

10. SeitoGabda

SeitoGabda Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2003
    As long as I know the where and when, I'll do my best to be there

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Sounds great, I look forward to meeting you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.