main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Saw the film on Friday night with some friends including Maleficant and Iycis who looked great in her Hogwarts school uniform. Great film, good time but longer than I expected it to be a for a kid's film. Went to the 8:15 showing and didn't get out til 11pm! I probably need to go see it again soon to pick up on some of the things I missed.

Anybody else see it this past weekend?

:)

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I saw it Friday night. I liked it.

3. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I saw it sunday night. Yet again I was impressed at how accurate a transition they made from book to screen. I only picked up on a few differences which were negligible anyway. Can't wait to see the next one!

-Jack

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I saw it Friday. I liked it, but I must admit I liked the first one better. It was fun though to see how the characters have grown and progressed. I also must shamefully admit that I haven't read the novels so I am going totally on the movies, but from what people say they pretty much stick to the books.

Kenneth Branagh steals the show, as does Jason Isaacs as Draco's father. Is it disturbing that I find him horribly attractive? LMAO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.