main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Haunted Mansion Holiday Pictorial

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
  2. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I was going to post my pics but I didn't want to spoil anything... My pics of the first part of the ride inside (the part where the paintings stretch) is a lot better cause I was the very last tour thru and we had to wait a bit for people so I got to take some with flash :D

EDIT: This was one of the coolest things I have ever seen and considering I haven't even seen the movie really, well, I was impressed. It was amazing.

3. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    you still haven't seen the movie? dammit! :p i heard it's playing at the el capitan for it's ten year anniversary... i only got to see it on the big screen once, during the re-release a few years ago... i really recommend it. and by that i mean i command you to see it. ;p the illusion of the puppets being much taller than 18 inches is even better on the big screen (for obvious reasons), and the detail on the sets is even more amazing.

and just try watching that movie and not falling in love with jack. it's not possible. :p ;)

4. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    what, did my jack comment disturb everyone? cause it's down right PG compared to feldman's sy snootles... thing. :p ;)

oh voidy... disney catalog has a nightmare christmas ornament set... you know you want them. :D

5. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    no.......don't want them.......really :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.