main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by TuskenFan, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Hi. I am new to the boards and from Charlotte, NC. I've been posting in the Charlotte board but it seems hardley anyone posts there anymore. So I'm kinda crusing around the othe NC boards trying to find interesting conversations. This one seems to have a bit of activity so I think I might hang around for a while, if no one objects of course...

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Not at all, welcome! This board is quiet from time to time as well, I try to keep it as updated as possible. I also post on the Raleigh and Winston-Salem boards sometimes. Are you in the 501st? I am saving up to buy some armor before Episode 3 comes out.

Chris

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Are you in the 501st? I am saving up to buy some armor before Episode 3 comes out.

No I am not but I have been thinking about doing an Emperors Guard coustume. I have been a fan since the 1st movie. I saw it in the theater, I was 7 when it came out and have been hooked ever since. Just over the past couple of years have I gotten more into it. I started reading the Expanded Universe novels and have gotten more into collecting. I'm relly into collecting the Unleashed figures but I open mine and display them, I'm not all into keeping them sealed in the package. And because of e-bay I have been able to find stuff that I've been trying to find for a long time. Anyway, are you going to Celebration III? Maybe we can meet up one of the days and get some lunch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.