main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hellow from your closest Fan Force neighbor

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Hello from The Mandalorians Mississippi Division.....AKA Fan Force Mississippi. We are always looking for close Star Wars fans for maybe meeting for a little Star Wars trivia. We have rooms for C4. Anyone of ya'll going.

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I doubt it, but it sounds like fun.. I might actually try this year.
    Haha I'm not even here or anywhere enough anymore to even know where C4 is.. o_O
    Where and when is it this year?

Or I guess I should say next year...

3. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    Celebration 4 will be in Los Angeles from 24-28 May 2007. Check out the official board. I'm definitely going to make an attempt to go. If I do, I'm definitely going to pack up the ol' Buick and drive over there.

EDIT: I miss FireFox...

4. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Hello from next door in Mississippi. We have a group going and have rooms for 20 people. 5 rooms total with 4 in each. Yep air mattress will be used. We are flying. A car will cost you 12 tanks of gas and roughly 40 dollars a day to park. 3600 miles round trip and 48 hours of driving. So do the math. We are flying delta and staying at the Mayfair (walking distance)for 6 nights. Air and hotel is only $500.00 for each person. We are a Mississippi based Star Wars club. But we do have a member in Ohio. You are only 1 hour away. Check us out at mandaloriansmsd.com We have 8 going right now with more than likely a total of 14 by next month.

5. Sanctimoniously

Dec 28, 2005
    I've got the cash and friends to drive there, as well as what I like to call the Buick Advantage. I don't really like flying because of all the terrorist crap and the ridiculously long parano-I mean security-lines. Besides, flying there leaves no room for any sort of awesome experience.

6. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Not true. We are going to have a pre-celebration party 3 miles up. Should be a blast.

7. Sanctimoniously

Dec 28, 2005
    So will a pleasant 100-mph, 1300-mile jaunt there with five other friends along for the ride in your Buick.

8. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Must be nice to have that much money. Wish you would like to consider the flight and get to know you other Star wars fans near you.

9. Sanctimoniously

Dec 28, 2005
    I just took a pact that I would never fly anywhere in the contiguous United States.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.