main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heroes Con 2 - Are you all attending?

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by Jada, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey all!

Didn't know if you had heard about Heroes Con or if anyone was planning on attending. Here is some information I posted in the Charlotte forum:

link=http://www.heroesonline.com/con-update.htm]Heroes Con 2[/link] will be at the Charlotte Convention Center June 30th thru July 2nd.

TK-2970 and I will be going on Saturday, July 1st so we wanted to extend an invitation to the Charlotte Fan Force to make this a fan force event!

Tickets

From my previous Con experiences I always recommend getting tickets in advance. If people want, I can get tickets and people can either paypal me or give me the money [face_money_eyes] ;)

Cost: 1 day pass is $10 and Kids under 12 are free [No James, not kids at heart :p]

Schedule

The full schedule is here.

There are signups for tournaments starting at 8am but the day really begins at 10:00 am.

I'll leave it to other folks to suggest a place to meet up.

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Baby!!! This is a blast! More details are here but this is a blurb from the site:

y Mackerel! As if we hadn't already jammed enough people into our store for Free Comic Book Day in the past, this year is going to be crazy! Not only will we be giving away 20 different comic books ABSOLUTELY FREE all day, but between 1-5 pm we'll be hosting nine of the comics industry's finest professionals, who will be signing autographs and doing sketches ABSOLUTELY FREE!

They've got pictures on that page. I don't know if it is from year's past or what.

OK, so this is the basic info. Who's with us?

2. TKBIG

TKBIG Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2006
    Well, unfortunately, my family and I have plans the entire weekend. Why do they schedule these things near holidays.

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    TKBIG...WOO HOO!!!.... I miss you so much on the "other" boards.

I'll be attending on Saturday Hope.

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You will? Awesome! \m/ We will have to arrange a place/time to meet up. :D

5. TKBIG

TKBIG Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2006
    Spook!
    Good to hear from you!
    If you check my profile for my email you'll be able to get ahold of me anytime you need me. When you've got the time check out my new site in my web link too.
    Later! : )
    TKBIG

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    done did buddy...dun did. [face_tongue}

cool man.

you still comin' up to wnc for a visit soon?

7. TKBIG

TKBIG Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2006
    WNC ... does that stand for Western North Carolina? If so, I am trying, but with work, work, and more work ... well, you know how it goes.

By the way, Happy 4th of July![face_flag]

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    yep WNC means Western North Carolina.

Happy 4th to you to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.