main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HEY GUYS lets get serious here.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by rhino4evr, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhino4evr

rhino4evr Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    Alright Guys I know you don't know who I am but I have been reading your posts the last few days and lets stop talking about Bacon and start talking about star wars. HOw are you guys lining up are you going to line up outside of the sawgrass theater or another theater. If tickets go on sale online are you going to buy them online or still wait outside. Me personally I still think Im going to wait in line. I live in Sunrise so the sawgrass theater is really close to my place. The rumor is that the tickets will go on sale may 3 which would rock because I could buy my star wars tickets and spiderman tickets. To let you know I headed a club in Tallahasse at FSU When I waited in line for EP1 I ended up buying 28 tickets (yep 28) and all those seats were accounted for. I got there at 7am and waited till about 1pm to finally got my tickets. Now that Im back down here my club has dispearsed. The vice pres of our club went on to do creature effects in CA, he has worked on troma movies as well as some other big motion pictures. He made a full on Gamorian Gurad costume when we waited inline and were on the news and everything. SO anyway enough about myself I have about 8 friends that are coming with me this time around, and we will be out in front of sawgrass early, haven't decided when yet to wait for our tickets. I just wanted to know what your plan was.

Later
    Mike

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Mike, while your comments and questions are welcome, it is my job as city rep for The Fandom Menace to determine what is appropriate for discussion on this board. We have threads on the board dealing with our Episode 2 plans. We also like to get a little silly sometimes and enjoy ourselves. We would be happy to have you join in any thread you like. If you have any concerns please private message me and I will try to address them.

3. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    HI,Welcome to the board. As far as the opening,we are going to be inside dressed up and promoting Star Wars fandom.You will noice that all the boards do different fun fun silly willy theards. It's just for fun, So have fun with us,So start one of your own or answer one. May the bacon be with you.

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Welcome GUEST,whoever you are. I am Sean Sanders, Executive Vice President of The Fandom Menace As you can see we post a number of threads relating more to the "serious" side of Star Wars. (Since when is Star Wars such a "serious" subject)I'm afraid that you happened upon the equivalent of an "inside joke" and you are viewing things from the outside. We apologize if the content isn't exactly "kosher" and do not have the frame of reference which would allow you to appreciate our brand of "cartoon humor" that the vast majority of us enjoy. This may be remedied if you join us on Apr. 21 at Past,Present,Future on Oakland Park Blvd. just west of University Drive in Sunrise for our roleplay game event, beginning at noon. We are 25 strong with costumes, and none of us have any intention of waiting outside. We are welcomed guests to promote the event. As I stated, you are welcomed to join us, but those without a sense of humor need not apply. I am certain you are not the latter.

-Axton Tredway

5. GixNeWay

GixNeWay Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2001
    What's a sense of humor?

wait, wait, I know what those are...those are what you get in hotel rooms at 2am after a few too many smoking drinks...

Er...uhm...or so I've heard...cause, I'm like too young to drink and stuff...

6. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    No, we would never have anything to do with alcohol especially at 2am, not us (wink, wink) Smoking drinks? That must just be a viscious rumor (except for those pictures I have, hehe!)

Kieryn "Partycat" Felaris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.