main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 6.0 " Your liver can?t repel alcoholic drinks of that magnitude!"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    **Looks up ****

Dynamite? Aw....C'mon....

**grimaces as he reaches ****

This is always the bit that hurts...

**is hurled out the window by the explosion, yelping and cursing as he goes**

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    *absorbs explosion by use of his halo*

*flicks razor-edged halo frisbee-style at PTMurphy84 for preventing banjo playing*

*The result of impact is not pretty*

3. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    {i]*Once recovered from the neck stomp, BobaMatt crosses to the cheese fountain and upsets it, covering the floor in a torrent of molten fondue that overtakes the combatants like delicious dairy napalm. He speaks, his voice still raspy from the stomp and a bit high pitched from the boot-to-the-groin.*[/i]

"Who wants to dance?

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Curses! Foiled again!

*Decides to sit out the rest of the fight, orders some coffee*

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    *just stays down on the floor after getting thrown, opening a can of Mountain Dew and tilting his helmet up so that he's able to take a sip before letting it drop back down*

6. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    *bills his disruptive patrons for the damages....and then some*

So....when's the next RPF chat?

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    **Wanders in the ****

Oooh, RPF Chats. No I've found out a way to get on IM at work, I'll probably be able to get in on that act.

**slips past ongoing melee to one ****

I'll have another Fondorian Whiskey: and I'll even try and drink it this time.

You know my tab is good Thok; Jello's picking it up anyway...

8. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    *Watches as the orange-yellow molten mass creeps across the floor and begins to corrode Sarge's armor.*

Hehehe...

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *smacking his lips beneath his helmet at the taste of Mountain Dew, he raises up his free gauntleted hand and tilts his head as the armor plates start to corrode under the cheese that managed to get stuck to it* Hm.... *looking from his free hand to the can of Mountain Dew in his other hand, he tilts his helmet back up and takes another sip from the green liquid before lifting the can over his corroded gauntlet, tilts it, and lets the Mountain Dew pour from the can and onto his hand before it quickly dissolves the cheese on his gauntlet and, as it continues, the rest of his armor* Emergency supply time.

*his now clean hand drops down and presses a button on a tiny case hanging from his belt which hisses before opening, revealing three cold cans of Dew within before he takes one, opens it, and dumps its contents on the floor around him, where once again the liquid dissolves the cheese and gives him a nice, clean, and safe circle of protection from the flood of cheese which he continues to lay within and grabs another can from his emergency supply and going back to his drinking*

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I had no idea Mountain Dew neutralized cheese. And if it does, is it really something you want to be drinking?

*Sips his dirty hot water... er... Coffee*

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I'd like to replace the word neutralize with pacify <.< This is not exactly cheese. This is orange-yellow molten mass of dairy napalm brought about by BobaMatt upsetting the cheese fountain. Thus, it is with caffeine, cold, liquid, and green that can stand against it! Fortunately, that's kind of what Mountain Dew possesses!

*sip*

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    By gosh, Google Chrome is doing odd things to some of my posts. I think it ate half of that last one.

Eyes the fountain suspiciously...

or perhaps it was this cheesy napalm rubbish over here...

13. PTMurphy84

PTMurphy84 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2008
    Drinks are on me! Carlos Zombrano pitched a no-hitter to a critics choice team in Enemy territory!

It was a beautiful thing, like walking into a room with Adriana Lima in a bikini laying on the hood of the sports car of your choice that is stuffed with $100 bills and its all for you, its that beautiful!

(For those who are uninitiated, I'm talking about a baseball game, Chicago Cubs vs Houston Astros at Miller Park, Cubs win 5-0, with Carlos Zombrano going 14-5 for a no-hitter, the first one since 1972.)

14. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Even with the subtitles have no idea what you were talking about, but having just done a google on Ms Lima, I can state with certitude, I fully support whatever you are talking about. 8-}

15. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Hm...when I said "upset" I mean I knocked it over, though if pissing off a cheese fountain makes it convert cheese to dairy napalm well then AND HOW!

Hm...it seems the fight is mostly over.

...can I have a Dew?

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Pfft... *grabs his last can of Dew from his emergency supply and hands it over to BobaMatt...but not before shaking it and opening it, causing the Dew to spray out from the can and soak Matt*

And there we have upset Mountain Dew!

*runs off to his US History class, sipping his own Mountain Dew as he goes*

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    *Calls out after Sarge*

The answer is the rich, white patriarchy represses everyone!

*Nods in satisfaction*

Pretty much sums up US history till the 1960s.

18. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    I am sticky. And greenish yellow. Ick. Beer it is, then.

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *just goes back to his place behind the bar, sipping a can of Mountain Dew after being done with his classes, getting his armor repaired and footing the bill to BobaMatt, and refilling his Mountain Dew emergency supply* Yep.

20. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    *sends in the cleaning bots*

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    So, who thought it would be fun to replace certain words with walrus?

Nightmare on Walrus Street
    Dances with Walrus
    Disaster Walrus
    Don't Fear The Walrus
    Boneless Walrus Wings
    There Will Be Walrus

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I Am The Walrus

Wait...

23. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Teh wil b bukkit

24. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    What is the plural of walrus? I assume "walruses" but "walri" would be more fun.

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    No clue.

*wanders into the bar, holding a bag containing a recent purchase before taking a seat behind the bar and getting the item within the bag, revealing a copy of The Force Unleashed* It's finally out! *turns on the 360 and TV behind the bar, puts the disc in the 360, grabs a controller, and starts playing with a bottle of Mountain Dew at his side*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.