main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How about those Wildcats, huh?

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Sebulba2179, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    How, indeed. I drove a group of "Friends of UNH Hockey" folk to the Dartmouth game at the Verizon last night (got floor seats :D), and...pah. Irresponsible refs and a withering defense from Darthmouth made for a mighty frustrating game. It was a TIE, and nobody broke it even in OVERTIME. *sigh* Well, a tie is better than a loss.

And we get to drive an even bigger group to the UNH-Maine game on Feb 1st. Two words:

BEAT MAINE!!! [face_devil]

2. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Seb - you sound like me but my teams are the University of Illinois Fighting Illini and the Air Force Academy Falcons :)

Wedge :>o<:

Cross into the Blue[/color]

3. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!

UNH vs. BU, Fleet Center this evening. 1-0 in overtime!!! HOCKEY EAST CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

My friend and I are going to see Blue Man Group tomorrow, so we'll probably cruise across the BU campus going, "Sucks to B.U. *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* sucks to B.U. *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*..." ;)

4. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    And Illinois beat Ohio State yesterday to be the Big Ten Champs in Basketball - Go Illini! Yeah!!!!

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue

5. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Funny how we always beat Boston colleges in hockey. :p

Two words, baby:

FROZEN FOUR!!! :D

6. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    And they just made the F4 again, with a 3-0 win over BU last Saturday night... :D And aren't I so lucky as to drive 'em to practise tomorrow morning. Ooooh, this has been one helluva season...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.