main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do I join your "Little Band"

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by WarMakesNotOneGreat, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarMakesNotOneGreat

WarMakesNotOneGreat Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I can see from all the posts that this is NOT a "pittiful little band"!!! I want to join all of you in Davie May 16th. How does a fan with great Jedi robes get to be part of the fun?

2. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi new guy,

We have 3 requierments.

1. You must bring us a hair from a Rabid Wookiee.

2. You must buy all of the members vast amounts of hot spicey chinese food.

3. You must know 7 ways to cook Bacon.

All you need to have is even the smallest love for Star Wars. We will most likely be having 1 or two meetings before the 16th.

One thing, You might want to get a new handle or give us a smaller name to call you.
    WarMakesNotOneGreat is a cool handle, but it's a little long.

Lots of love,
    Sinlock-Shad-dow

3. WarMakesNotOneGreat

WarMakesNotOneGreat Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Thanks.... I think.... ?[face_plain] Just call me "W" for short. Please keep me updated with the date and time of your next meeting(s)... I'll be there!

"W"

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi War, Thanks for your interest in our "little band". We are actually a group of about 25 Star Wars fans. We are involved in roleplaying gaming, costumes, and all around fun. Our Director of Operations is firming up the plans for the 16th. I will post the complete info as soon as I get it. At this moment, we don't have any "meetings" planned. A few of us get together when we can to plan for the 16th at the spur of the moment. You can send me a private message or email me at stacey113@msn.com for more info. I hope to see you for the premiere.

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    War, As I posted in another thread,we met with the management at Muvico yesterday. We have another meeting set for monday. Most of the members of The Fandom Menace will be there on the 16th and 17th. It would be fantastic if you want to join us in or out of costume. I am sure we will have time in between performances to talk with you and get to know you better. I hope to see alot of fans there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.