main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

howdy from H-town!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by TI1420, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey Lubbockites!

ian here, just ducking my head in to say "hi". Things in Houston are great, but I really miss the monthly book group meetings! I got to go to Celebration 3 in April and it was frikkin' AWESOME! Since then, I've been working a lot to pay the bills (we still haven't sold our Lubbock house and have been rather poor since moving- anyone wanna buy a house? )

Not much else to tell. Episode III was great, in my opinion, and if anyone disagrees, I'll just have to say "NOOOOOOOOOOO", heh heh.

I hope everyone in Lubbock is doing well and that the book group continues. If any of y'all are ever visiting Houston, be sure to drop me a line and we'll get together!

Cheers,

Ian W.
    bullseyetie<at>yahoo.com

2. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Hey, Ian!

We sure miss you, buddy!

Let us know if you are ever in town!

3. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we weathered the storm with no problems. Being from west Texas, I would hardly classify what we had as wind. Thankfully we did not join the parking lot evacuation with 2.7 million folks- we just chilled at home with some bourbon and SW DVDs.

Hope all is well for you in Lubbock! Someone go to the Fair and have a fried pie for me...

Cheers,

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.