main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY I love anime. You should too. (-Official Social Thread-)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WebsJedi, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    Heya all. This is just Karl. I decided to make a new name for myself. That's 3 so far.... Heh.

-K

2. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Get a new one. Matrix Jedi is one of the worst fanfilms out there, bad in all but general idea. Look for it yourself, you might think about changing it.

3. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    Stupid (and really bad) fanfilms ruining a perfectly good name! *raises his fist in anger* Might have to go back to my old name. Grrrrr. Then again, I could care less simply because most folks I talk to on here don't even know about the bad fanfilm which I won't mention.
    I'm so ticked I'm going rage against the machine now! Ugh, The Matrix and SW are two generas that should -never- be mixed in a film (but it's good for a screen name...)! Plus, these folks aren't even close to the Wachowski brother's vision! *takes a calming breath* I'm going to go play Enter the Matrix now and feel a whole lot better after I kick some people around...

Hrmm. Maybe I can call myself Matrix-lovin-Jedi. Naw.

-K

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Nah Karl leave it.......it really fits you......Shhhhhhhh Andy.......
    *waves hand*
    No one will mention that BAD film again -Karls name is fine*

Now move along ;)

5. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I like it too. You should keep it.

6. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Matrix Jedi is a pretty funky name, I've never even heard of the fanifilm. Only a Major Dweeb like andy would notice.

*gets image of jedi in bullet time*

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

7. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Puts up hands, stops blaster bolts, then sweeps saber, scattering the bolts ;)

8. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    So, how about these Halloween hijinx in the Jedi- sorry, Sith :)D) Council Forums?

And Raef- I was going to use that Icon, but decided I liked the... ummm... centuplets? You know, they don't really have a name for a hundred identical babies. I wonder why?

And Matrix: You absolutely MUST change your icon. There's Morpheus, Neo, Trinity, the twins, Smiths, and maybe a couple more- those were all I could remember off the top of my head.

"Me, me, me."

"Me too."

9. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    Quintuplets is five...I can't remember what four is. I used to know :p Pretty sad, eh?

10. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Quads or quadrupletes is four. :)

11. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    All I have to say about my icon: YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that, and there is no spoon.

-K

12. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    Is that Trinity or Neo? It's, um, hard to tell :p lol.

13. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    That's Neo.

"Me, me, me."

"Me too."

14. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    You people are weird.

(I can say that, I'm your father)

15. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    *Luke voice* Nooo! That's impossible! You're not my father! *face goes all funky* Hehehe. Sorry, had to say it...

-K

16. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    What do you mean weird? I have many other words to describe them but, wierd is the only one I can post on the boards :)

17. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

BOOOOOJAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

er, *cough* Favorite Holiday :)

What are you all doing? I was a goth earlier, then a warrior cat, now a goth, going warrior cat again later :)

18. LilLadyVader

LilLadyVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    Today at work, I wore a costume I made for a Queen fan club convention in '02 - it's a clown who's on one of their album covers. Sadly, being in an apartment, I don't get trick-or-treaters. Tomorrow I'll wear my new astronaut flight suit to a late Halloween party at my mom's church. I'm psyched. :cool: Carrie the Lurker

19. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    I went trick or treating as a Jedi Hunter. of coarse, no one knew that. lol. i had alot of fun scaring people.

-Adam

20. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Ahhh... hade so much fun!!! went trick-or-treat-ing as a battel wunded solger, my mom didnt find it funny but my dad helped me out with my costume because hes in the navy, so i gust kinda wore his stuff and more...have pics, and will have them on a web site im makeing if any of you whant to see them....hope you all hade a happy Halloween

21. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Wow, we were late to get the banner and late to get rid of it ;) I like my Smith icon... :'(

I worked in costume and almost got egged- it hit my cloak, which gave way and kept it from exploding, and then the egg hit the ground, missing me.

If it screwed up my costume, I would have beat the kid's face in with a lit up lightsaber.

22. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    I like our funky banner. Can't take ourselves too seriously *sagely nod*. Besides, the Sith are the nancy-boys of the universe. They just keep getting a beating over and over again. Heck, they couldn't even wipe the Jedi clear out. Guess the dark side isn't as poweful as some would think :D.

-K

23. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    You got egged? There's something I wasn'rt told :p

I got pics of me as a goth. Will freak you all out at the next meeting :D

24. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    You freak us out already, Raef. But I guess that takes it one step farther.

(If I'm holding my arm kind of funny next time I see you guys its because she's been beating on me again. By the way, did I mention I plan on starting an Association For Abused Fathers [AFAF for short]? As Raef pointed out recently, that would make me the founding father of the organization)

25. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Hey, I'm the one that pointed that out!

The Sith are purely the Jedi's fault. A schism forced followers of the dark side from Republic Space over 5000 years before TPM. The Jedi came across the Sith, who were, at the time, a relatively peaceful species living on the planet Korriban. It's the Jedi's fault that the Dark Jedi had to go there- if they had gotten rid of their shortcomings in a more... permanent manner, the Sith wouldn't be a plague on the galaxy but a new race that would fare the stars, just as Ithorians and Bith and Duros.

"The Sith of this era are no longer a species, but followers of an ideal." --KOTOR loading screen (only downfall to the game is the excessive amount of those things)

I'll stand up for the Sith at any time. I consider Darth Arjuna to be a Sith of old, before the Jedi gave them the outcasts. I'll probably make a fanfilm on it; as it is, there's a line in End of the Order on it ("Didn't you... know? The Jedi released the Sith." --Darth Arjuna).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.