main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi I wanted to brag on our group

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by quigon70, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    We took a contingent of about 20+ to C5, including members from New Jersey and Ohio and we left our mark on Orlando and Celebration 5 in general. We had nearly half of our contingent in costume at some point during the weekend with favorites as: Darth Revan, Sith Ewok, Anakin Skywalker, Willrow Hood, A-Wing, B-Wing, and Y-Wing pilots, and a few more that I'm not remembering. We had a blast on the convention floor running our own costume contest that allowed those who didn't know about the larger one a chance to compete for some really nice plaques. We had a share of meeting the celebrities and getting photographs and autographs including: Daniel Logan, Anthony Daniels, Jeremy Bulloch, and Mark Hamill. We had several first time convention goers and I'm sure after the fun that they had at C5, it will not be their last. On top of having a booth our members were still able to attend all the panels and events that they wanted without leaving the booth understaffed.

Thanks to everyone for the great experience and the fun time I had at C5. Mississippi is well represented in the Star Wars fan world. If you are reading this and would like to be affiliated with our fan force, we would be more than happy to have you. Check out our event pictures on facebook or check out our site mandaloriansmsd.com

:tape

duct tape rules!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.