main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA IE SW Trivia Thread!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sith_241, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bh-7603

bh-7603 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2003
    revenge of the jedi...try harder plz!

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    Hey, Wisler, I know what you are saying, about those threads, you just helped me prove my point ;)

and no I'm not Kavic, there is NO Kavic. I may have once had a handle Kavic, but that has long been agandoned for one of reason and enlightenment.

um...I have no clue, what is it?

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Maybe it is time you bring back Kavic, Carl. I think he would be able to tech these guys once and for all the ?If you don?t like us, then get lost!? Policy.

Every thing that Odde has said is 100% accurate; and besides all that the bottom line, once again, is we here are a community we post what ever we desire, and so far You two (being Jason & Colt) are the only ones who think they know everything there is to know about running a Fan Force. Yet you still are incredibly drawn to coming here? If we are so terrible then why are you even here? I think your here just to cause problems. NOW THAT is what a Troll is Wisler. Odde is not a Troll; he is defending a Fan Force, which he is very much a part of, using examples of another Fan Force. (In this case the one you and I were spawned from ;) )

To your argument:
    Your only argument is that you are worried about new members coming on and hating are FF because of are threads. We have recruited 5 members successfully, not using word of moth, but 3 by flyers, and 2 that were already TFN members, and they love us and love are topics. SO I think I speak for everyone when I say ?let us worry about what are new members see and read.?

Now I really don?t want any tension between each other the next time are two Fan Forces decides to hook up, So I really hope this is the end of all this.

To the Inland Empire Star Wars society:

From know on I would like you to handle these attacks of are Fan Force with a grain of salt. We ARE an official Fan Force now and no one can change that so from now on if ANYONE decides to tell us how are FF should be run?please just ignore them. Do not be pulled in by there trickery of words, Just think ?What Would Jedi Do? Do not attack them. PM me and I will deal with them with CR diplomacy.

So at the bottom I am going to include the TOS just to remind everyone what?s ok and is not ok about a Fan Force.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Also, as a general guideline, all users here should respect one another's opinions and beliefs. User also agrees not to post spoilers regarding the upcoming Star Wars prequel in any forum outside of those specifically labelled as allowing spoilers (this includes posting spoilers of any type in your profile and signature). This applies to private messages as well.

User agrees not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. User agrees not to use nicknames that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate. User agrees not to use nicknames that might mislead other Users. This includes, but is not limited to, using nicknames that impersonate developers or other users.

For answers to most questions, please see the Informational Threads forum.

Also, we encourage all new users to visit the Welcome Forum.

TERMS OF SERVICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Jedi Council Forums is a privilege, not a right, and that the administration of the Jedi Council has the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke this privilege at any time without notice should the administration deem it necessary. User agrees that this Agreement in its entirety applies to both public and private messages.

The goal of the Forums is to foster communication and the interchange of ideas within the online Star Wars community. User agrees and acknowledges that any posts, nicknames or other material deemed offensive,

4. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    NOW THAT is what a Troll is Wisler. Odde is not a Troll

I know. :) And I never said he was...he (Carl) is cool and so is your FF. :)

Hey, dude, you need to answer MY question first! :mad: 8-}

5. bh-7603

Apr 21, 2003
    just trying to help....oh, you ARE STILL kavic!

6. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    ok, whatever dude, you can continue to be a jerk, or you can drop it.

What was your quesiton again Wisler?

7. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I'm trying its hard! :_|

Ok let me see: Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo-Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba, Even Piell, Yodel, Arel-poof and ....and ....DAMM! I cant remeber the rest! That was a good one ;)

bh, and you still are jason!

8. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    Almost... :D

Eeth Koth, Sasee Tin, Yarael Poof, and Oppo Rancisis are the others. ;)

I'll give to a half point for it. 8-}

9. bh-7603

Apr 21, 2003
    of course im jay! who else would i be!

10. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I knew I spelt Yarael Poof rong!
    Ok now answer my question. [face_blush]

11. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] You spelled wrong, wrong 8-} j/k

Ok...I'm not sure, but...

Shuttle Tydirium aka Imperial Lambda-class shuttle :confused:

12. Joe_The_Red

Joe_The_Red Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    Alright. I'll ask a question. You can consider it as the legitamite question until the people (I think there's like three now) that were suppose to ask one... asks one.

Uh...
    Name all the Star Wars games for N64. (I gots to stick to what I know :cool:)

13. JangoFett42

JangoFett42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2003
    X wing, Pod racer, Shadows of the empire (unfortunatly), and that's all I can remember.

14. Joe_The_Red

Apr 9, 2003
    X-Wing is a PC game. It never was on N64 or any other system... well there are some for TI calculators, but there is no need to count those.

15. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah well, I try not to spell Star Wars references wrong at lest, Wisler [face_laugh]
    Close, it WAS an Imperial Lambda-class shuttle but it was Vader?s that used code Clearance "blue" for his docking code ;)

16. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    I stand corrected :), Anakin the Tenth ;)

17. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    I have a good one.

WHAT CORE WORLD IS OFTEN REFERED TO AS "THE CORUSCANT THAT WASN'T"?

N64 games? Shadows, Rogue Squadron, Battle for Naboo, and Racer

18. Joe_The_Red

Apr 9, 2003
    Correct! :D (thumbs up)

19. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
  20. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
  21. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    you got it...ready for another?

Name all Terrestial planets in the Corellian System.

22. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    I stumped you all again huh? sheesh...you guys suck. :p

23. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    Ok, you losers...here's the answer....

Corellia
    Drall
    Talus
    Tralus
    Selonia

Next question....What actor almost got the part of Han Solo instead of Harrison Ford?

24. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    AARRGG I used to know this one! I cant believe i cant remember this!!!! :mad:

25. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    Argh, does ANYONE HERE EVEN LIKE STAR WARS?!?!?!

the answer is Nick Nolte.

someone else ask a question. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.