main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA If anyone is free today?!?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Maco_Star, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    I just got off work and I'm super bored. I'm doing a lot of concept work on our new online comic. I wouldn't mind some input on how things are looking so far. I have offered to meet up with a certain person, but they stood me up... not bitter...lol... I know your working Paul but we can get together on weds. to go over our concepts... If anyone else isn't doing anything let me know...

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    hey, I may be up for it. or we could just post here. That way if more ppl come they can join in the conversation. (Just a crazy idea)

3. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Sorry, my dad just flew in today. I would feel bad leaving and doing something today. But I am with Amy, nothing else, post your stuff if you can. :D

4. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    ....aww dang it.... my internet won't be up 'till the 10th!!! that's why I'm so bored cause it takes me like a half hour to post from my phone.

Anyways I feel hecka stalkerish cause now Yvette is text ignoring me AND stood me up two nights ago....ohh woe is me... what's am I gonna do? :-(

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    My phone was broken, I am sorry, I left you a voice mail. I didn't get any of your messages and I guess you didn't get mine either. [face_plain]

6. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Ditto to that! I sent Mikyl a voice mail too.

7. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    hey Mikyl give me a call when you have the chance

8. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hey, it was great to see you guys at my store today. I've been lucky to have a good close, and we even got out pretty quickly. :D

JediFarfy

9. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    It was fun! Good to see you too. Glad you had a easy closing!

10. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    Hey, I'm off at 6pm my friends whom i am staying with are having their 1st Sunday of the month gameday, if anyone is interested give me a call (I can give rides or meet somewhere) leave a message and I'll get back to ya by closing!

-Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.