main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN If you have MySpace, now is the time to use it.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If you DON'T have MySpace, maybe now is the time to start a page.

I'm trying to win a contest on MySpace to be on the TV show Reno: 911!. Winner gets a walk-on role in a future episode. Help me out by voting for my profile. Login to your MySpace page, go to the Reno: 911! MySpace page, and click on "Rate Profiles." I'm the guy peering through a doughnut hole.

(If you're having trouble scrolling downwards because of the way the Javascript is coded, you can go directly to the voting page here)

2. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Is Reno 911 even still on? what night, time? I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes this season.

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    It's mostly on late at night, but according to ComedyCentral.com, it looks like starting February 5th, it'll be on weeknights at 5:30 p.m.

There's only been 6-7 episodes this season so far. I figured they were breaking it up into two half-seasons. The fact that the Reno 911: Miami movie comes out February 23rd makes me think that any new episodes won't be shown until after the release.

4. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Eventually, I may have to just borrow any DVD box sets that someone may have lying around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.