main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio IMAX Clones

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Tobey-Wan, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Well, in case you haven't heard, Attack of the Clones is coming to IMAX theaters on November 1. I'm looking for an IMAX theater close by to go watch it at. I checked the site and there is a theater in Columbus and in Cleveland. Know of any others? Detroit possibly?

Also, I think this could be a good trip for the Fan Force group to take. Maybe even a good way to draw in some new members if we announce a trip to one or more of the theaters.

Please post any opinions you might have.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    According to TheForce.net...The Great Lakes Science Center (Cleveland)is NOT having the IMAX AOTC.

Detroit is going to Grand Rapids Michigan

Columbus is a ?, they're thinking of going to Indy...IMAX and some jedicon thing.

If I hear more, I'll let ya know. How the Fanforce coming along?

3. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Pssst! We're going to Dearborn for the IMAX viewing. :cool:

Click here for the info. :)

4. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Hey guys! :)

I just wanted to let you know that we're planning on going back to Dearborn on December 14th for an all day event (don't know if anyone will be seeing the movie that day or not though, check our forum for updates I guess). A lot of our people will be in costume and a few of us (myself included, if I end up going) will be in civilian clothes as well.

So, if any of you get a yearning to check out AOTC in IMAX before Christmas and have that Saturday free..come on up and say "Hi" to some of our people. :)

-THD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.