main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

In Loving Memory of Midian Jan.17,2001-Oct.30,2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    This Post is in rememberance of my best friend, my little buddy...Midian

Dear Midian,
    All though you were only with me a short amount of time. I have so many happy memories of you that I'll never forget. Like how vicious you were as a kitten but, yet you were still a sweet lovable lap cat. I didn't really know what "lap cat" meant until you came into my life. I already miss you so much. I miss the way you'ld would always jump in my lap and role over on your back so that I would rub your belly. I thought that was so unusual for a cat but, the vet said that's was because you really had alot of trust in me. I really missed you this morning when feeding everyone else. I wish you would have been there this morning waking me up to feed you. Man, Midian you were the coolest cat. The way you would cruise around in the truck with me,sitting in my lap with your front paws up on the window looking out as we drove. The way you would put your nose up to mine as if you were giving me a kiss.I miss the days when your mom and I had our retail store and I always had you up there with me when it was my day to work. So many people thought you had the most beautiful eyes. I have to agree. You were really handsome. I'm going to miss the way you would knock on the front door to let us know when you wanted to come in. I remember how on days when it was feeding time and you were'nt around-I'ld step out the back door and call your name as well as whistle my little whistle that resembled saying your name and you'ld come running from who knows where. I'll miss sitting in my room on the internet and you coming in there and getting behind my Darth Vader Stand-up and going to sleep as long as I didn't leave the room.

I could go on and on but, I'll ended it with this last thing being said... I hope our souls' or spirits' meet up with each other again. I'll never forget you Midian and I hope you never forget me. Until we meet again- May the Force be with you...May you be a part of the "Force"

You'll be greatly missed! and I love you so much.-Jason

MIDIAN
    January 17th 2001 - October 30th 2003

place pictures here.....

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    [image=http://home.woh.rr.com/treyz/pics/1jasoncat.jpg]

[image=http://home.woh.rr.com/treyz/pics/2jasoncat.jpg]

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Don't mean to bring anyone down but, I'm still greiving over the loss of my best friend- Please keep posting though.

4. Menacing_Brightstar

Menacing_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2001
    I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. I have two dogs that I love very much, so I definitely understand your grief.

Hang in there.

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    *hug*
    I'm also reeling from a recent loss so I can empathize with you right now. I'm really glad that you can share pictures and memories of him with us, and I think you'll find that it helps. From the way you've described him, he sounds very special.

6. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Very sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly how you feel. I had a Cocker Spaniel named Candi who lived to be 17 years old, losing her was just like losing a family member and I still miss her dearly, she could never be replaced. The Force is with you.

Chris

7. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    *hugs spooky*

I am so sorry... :( Midian was a beautiful cat. I know what it's like to love a kitty just like he's your own son...I have one of my own and I know how heartbroken I would be if anything happened to him. I hope that at some point you will be able to take comfort in the fact that Midian is part of the Force and he will always be with you...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

8. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I echo everyone in saying how sorry I am for your loss. I once had a cat who looked very much like Midian (I named her Vader) and she had bright yellow eyes, and this cute kinked tail. I lost her rather abruptly, so I know how badly you hurt. Just remember that time will dull the ache, but you memories will always stay bright.

9. Padme_Karen

Padme_Karen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Spooky -

That was a very sweet note you wrote to your kitty. I'm sure that he is looking over you from kitty heaven to be sure you are ok in his absense. I had to have a cat that I rescued over 12 years ago put to sleep in July and I still miss Baxter very much. He was an awesome cat and only true animal lovers understand what you are going thru. Once the pain subsides you will remember the good times you shared and smile when you think of your departed friend. My grandmother used to tell me that all animals go to heaven and become angels so I'm sure you will see your kitty again.

Keep your head up and think happy thoughts.

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Spooky...what happened to Midian?

This just sucks...I have 5 cats at home...and I will be torn when I start losing them.

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Someone in the neighborhood poisoned him the night before Halloween. I was gonna refresh this thread on Saturday 'cos that would've been his birthday.

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    that totally sucks.

Can we poison the person that did it?

Can we tie that person up, and sit them in a room full of cats?

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I wish.....I would poison them and watch them die...slowly if I knew who did it. I'ld sit there and watch them choke,gag and foam at the mouth....hopefully puke up blood and anything that would be really painful.

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Spoken like a true Sith....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.