main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Info on Chimeracon

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I know we discussed possibly checking out Chimeracon on Saturday March 10th. Admission for Saturday is $15. Sounds kinda high to be there for an hour or two. Just passing it on.

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Thanks for the info, Alex. Wow, that is kind of high, especially considering that the following weekend, the conventions in Dallas and Richardson will be much cheaper and will actually have celebrities.

3. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Lisa,

My suggestion would be since we are planning on supporting Tom at Border's why not plan on going to see "300" first then go to Borders? It's cheaper and definately more entertaining...

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Sounds like a good plan. I will send out an email about it shortly.

5. DarthMikus

DarthMikus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Greetings, y'all
    I think I might be out there at the convention in Artists' Alley. I'm really not sure what the turn out is gonna be like..I may be the only one there, but who knows.
    IF you decide to make it out there, swing by my table and say hello. I'll be doing pencil drawings on 11x17 comic pages.

p.s. Another Artslam is coming up on March 31st..not for the feint of heart.

6. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    well the show in Dallas is FREE admission!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!

7. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Sorry guys, I will not be able to attend this weekend's activities. Lots to do before next weekend convention schedule. HAVE FUN AND CONGRATS TOM ON YOUR BOOK!!

8. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Alex.....that saddens me man.

I WAITED UNTIL SATURDAY TO WATCH IT!!!!! FOR YOU GUYS!!!! UGH!!!!! I could be going tonight!!!! Rats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.