main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

InstantChess.com

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Purple_Haze67, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple_Haze67

Purple_Haze67 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2007
    Hi everyone,

Just a note to let you know about a great site to visit, if you like chess. They are now forming teams, that have their own forum, compete against other teams and try to get to the #1 place. They also have ways to earn a free membership right now. I really like their openings report, but I wish they had a sounds menu. They have only one set of sounds for when your opponent moves, now if you're playing a long game, it's nice but I'd like more variety in the sounds. I play long games, and sometimes, it's a few minutes before my opponent moves, so their sound menu helps alot, but i like to have variety. I get to chat with people from all over the world there, and I can adjust my settings so that I can play lower rated players or players closer to my rating, too. I like to be able to see what my opponent looks like, too, and most players there have their picture up, so you can see their picture while you're playing them. See you there, hope to play you some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.