main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Into the Unknown (AUTHOR QUESTION POSTED - Possible sequel?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Melyanna, Oct 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    wompy's going to die when he gets back from vacation... six posts already.

:D

2. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    *lol* Poor wompy...

And great post! Loved the peek at Soontir's thoughts, especially the luggage one... :D

3. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
  4. RogueMonCalamari

RogueMonCalamari Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2001
    sweet the sequel's up! I haven't been around for a while..........
    and on anothre note,
    this weekend I will start posting my newest fic, Shadow of Anger. I'll leave the readers hanging as to what it's about............
    but in the meantime you can read my other fics ;).

5. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    How did I miss that one?? I figured that S.F. would like jaina...after all, all the parents in your fics seem to be approving of all the realtionships theirein...but thats all nice and happy! So it is good...and LOL..."It'd be worth putting up with her father just to get her in the family." Gotta love those Mely one-liners!

6. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Great job!!!!!

that was one of your best posts, IMO.

And RMC, how many fics do you have running now? 4? 5? all unfinished...

7. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Cute posts Mely! :D Glad Jag's father likes Jaina :D And is willing to let her in the family... despite her father ;)

8. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
  9. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    MELY!! I didn't know- I swear, or I would have been here sooner!! I just did a marathon read and I love it! Great Job, more up soon!

10. RogueMonCalamari

RogueMonCalamari Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2001
    uppitty uppity up

11. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    What a great post! I DEMAND more! ;)

12. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Listen to me, story....page 2 does not, I repeat NOT, become you. Up you go. :)

13. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    I finally got caught up, Mel. Sorry it took so long. Great story (especially if you're planning more Jaina shower scenes :D )!

I like her. She'd be worth putting up with her father to get her in the family.
    LOL - I feel that way about my future father-in-law.

14. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Here's a little something to whet your appetites for the impending meal scene...

*~*~*~*

To Jaina's surprise, the Chiss government had decided that the New Republic's ambassador should stay with the Fel family. She didn't mind particularly, as it meant that she would be closer to Jag. By chance or design, she had been placed in the bedroom farthest away from Jag's. When she entered it, she knew that it had once been occupied by Jag's younger sister, Kyria.

Only twice had Jaina ever heard Jag speak of his dead sister, but the room reflected precisely the person Jaina had imagined. It was the room of a sixteen-year-old girl whose life stretched before her. There were vestiges of a little girl, remaining in plush toys on a shelf, and shadows of a woman, seen in a picture of Kyria and a handsome young man, dressed in formal clothing. The boy's heart had probably broken when Kyria had been killed.

Now that her own belongings were unpacked, Jaina left the room and headed down the deserted corridor to Jag's room. She knocked, and after a moment, Jag opened the door. "Jaina, is something wrong?" he asked, worry showing in his eyes.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

Jag silently moved out of her way, and she stepped into the room. It was unmistakably his room, immaculately clean and sparsely decorated. As she glanced around, he asked, "What is it, Jaina?"

"It feels weird to be in her room, Jag," she replied.

Pain flashed through his eyes again. "I know, Jaina. I know," he said quietly. "I have to say that it hurts to see someone in there. You see," he continued, moving her over to his bed, motioning for her to sit and sitting with her, "when Davin... my older brother died, Jaremye was just a year old. My parents put him in Davin's old room almost immediately. Kyria's room has been sitting there empty since she died."

"Jag-"

"No, Jaina," he interrupted, putting a hand over her mouth. "Don't. I'm fine with you in there. I just needed to tell you that." He withdrew his hand, only to slide it back behind her head. Pulling her closer, he kissed her cheek. When he touched his lips to hers, she completely forgot where they were.

Until, minutes later, the door opened and a child's voice cried, "Jag, Mom wants- Eww, what are you doing?!"

*~*~*~*

I know, I'm evil incarnate.

:D

15. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    LOL, I loved the last line!!!

16. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Caught by a sibling! This is great!

17. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Pretty funny...I said something similar to my older brother and his girlfriend when I was little.

18. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    And what was their respons, Freyja?

19. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    They were too busy with their tongues in eachothers mouths to respond. In fact that was my question "What are you doing with your tongues? "

20. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    That would be another classic scene.

21. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
  22. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    LOL! My childhood's filled with classic scenes. Like the time when I was six and my sister took me to the mall, dropped me off at the toy shop, went shopping, forgot I was with her, and promptly drove home without me.

23. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    I bet. All my siblings are at least 12 years older than I am (different mom), so I never had any times like that. Of course, it does have the advantage that I now have two little nephews. Even though I rarely get to see them, the first learned my name from a picture of me and now runs to me whenever he sees me.

24. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Whoops! I would have hated to be her when your parents found out.

25. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    My brother is sixteen years older than me and my sisters nine and fourteen years older. Same parents though.

EDIT: I wasn't even scared, I just kept smiling and thinking of all the trouble she could get in. [face_devil] Let me add that I knew people who worked there, so I didn't have to be alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.