main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Is anyone alive?!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bowen, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Nobody has posted in forever, so what is up you all?

What is everyone doing lately? What is new?

How is the AOTC DVD? :) I got mine Tuesday of course, along with LOTR in the extended edition.

Anyway, post something, anything. :)

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Oh, and let me answer my own question.

Lately, I've been doing a ton of work on my movie site, JLBMovies.com, and I have written 55 pages of reviews in the last 13 days! My first book was 200 of these pages long, but when put into book (manuscript) format, it was 300 pages. So basically in two weeks I've finished 1/4 of a book in reviews.

I'm still working hard each day, though, so I intend to keep it all going at this pace.

Fortunately, college at OSU is really easy and I don't have to spend much time on my classes. I have A's in 4 of my 5 classes, but the one that I do not, I'm changing to S/U (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) grading, so it will not hurt my GPA. I'll have a 4.0 for this term, then, hopefully.

3. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Hey, gj Bowen...

Maybe people don't really come here a lot because there isnt a lot of posts that go on... guess I'll have to start one ;)

4. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    I don't post here because I'm pretty busy (so much homework!) and because the posts here are getting boring. But I still keep track of everything going on in this board.

5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Unfortunately, they are boring because there is not enough discussion. I understand what you mean.

I also am so busy that I honestly do not have much time for posting anywhere. I do what I can, but mostly I have to keep to my college studies and of course, primarily my film studies on the side, hehe.

6. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Possibly.

:p

-IJedi

7. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    Been writing php and mysql stuff :p
    -Raiden

8. Amphibian

Amphibian Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2002
    Well everyone... I'm new here in the boards, so I'll introduce myself. I live in Longview WA (about 45 minutes from Portland). I really like Star Wars, but I'm not nearly on the level of most of you. I'll be around, but I don't like to post unless I really feel I have something to contribute, so, you'll see me around, but not a whole lot... see ya

By the way, my
    yahoo = SpeedyFearless
    MSN = ah4754@hotmail.com
    in case any of you live nearby and want to get together for events or chat or whatever. I'm always open to meeting people. Well have fun, A

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Well, just know that you are always welcome to contribute and we'd all love to hear from you! So feel free to post anytime, who cares if you don't have a whole lot to say? I don't always, but I still post ;)

Welcome.

10. Fayre

Fayre Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm new, but alive! I live in Newberg, about an hour away. We're moving to tillamook though. Big bummer for me. =( I heard they didn't have a theater. So I raced out and bought the AOTC dvd and a new video player. o_O I can't live without star wars, i'd have withdrawls and.. uhm.. you know.. have star wars withdrawls. Eh heh. OKies. Well. Nice to meet everyone! ^^;

11. jedi1701a

jedi1701a Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    well iam alive just busy lake everyone else it seems but its good to know there are people here.

12. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    I haven't been here for a while either. Just busy. I heard www.pojo.com is getting a Star Wars site sometime....that'll be fun.

Bah, whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.